Women stabbed at an art show... people dont help thinking its an art piece....

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/wom...ers-stood-by-thinking-it-was-performance-art/

She was stabbed n the neck and arm by an x-acto knife. Thank God shes alive.

art has come so far to the point where people think someone bleeding is "art" 
mean.gif

also, another L for Florida.

I've heard of some horrific art pieces, not even surprised that people stood "admiring" it. Fake interest.

There was an artist in the 70s that had someone shoot him in the arm lol.

I hate that ****

Come one folks we are talking about Miami here...where the locals have the intellect of a goldfish

didn't vincent van gogh cut off his ear in the name of art?

There are alot of different stories about that but now most people believe that his friend paul gaugin (artist too) cut off a piece in a heated argument...gaugin was an expert fencer.

Van gough gave the piece to a prostitute (i heard that a matador used to cut off the ear of a defeated bull and give it to the prettiest woman in the crowd i think that's why) and she called the police cuz she was worried.

He told the police that he cut his own ear off so gaugin wouldnt go to jail.

Dude this is exactly what art is nowadays...lmaoooooooo I appreciate Basquiat as an icon, but I'm not gonna front like I understand a lot of his pieces, was at the Brooklyn Museum over the summer and a lot of kids were just starting at these pieces for a good 10 minutes straight, like STOP IT 5 :rofl:

Dude this is exactly what art is nowadays...lmaoooooooo I appreciate Basquiat as an icon, but I'm not gonna front like I understand a lot of his pieces, was at the Brooklyn Museum over the summer and a lot of kids were just starting at these pieces for a good 10 minutes straight, like STOP IT 5 :rofl:

Why are you judging something just cause you don't get it?

IN MY OPINION, people who judge things they don't understand are closed minded.

Back
Top Bottom