Women's College BBall Fight.

eek.gif

She needs to be suspended for the rest of the year (seeing that the postseason is right around the corner). What happened prior to that incident was not enough to warrant a punch.

I'd be saying the same thing if it happened in a men's game so stop it 5 with the "its only because its women" comments.

^^^ i agree. the only thing that could warrant an assault like that would have been if the tech chic tried to kick her in the labia.

She only got two games.

Baylor University and their coach has no integrity as well as the NCAA, but we already knew they didn't have a backbone.

Like Jalen Rose said, had it been a man, it would have been national headlining news.

That definitely didn't deserve a punch but I'm sure that sends a message out to anyone whose thinking of doing that to her

Only a 1 game by the NCAA for a sucker punch? (+1 from the team) I would have expected the rest of the season...

If I'm not mistaken, that's the second time this season that she's done that.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I'm sure that sends a message out to anyone whose thinking of doing that to her

This. I bet the next chick won't get rough with her out there on that floor...

This manly broad has done this twice, and she only gets two games?

The girl she punched has a broken nose.

I bet her ******* look ugly. She probably has those flat pectoral muscular looking ones with the all of a sudden huge hershey kiss nipples with no areola leadin.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

so white female gets two game suspension...

black male gets the season suspended?

ha
Who is the white female that you speak of?

Originally Posted by tmay407

so white female gets two game suspension...

black male gets the season suspended?

ha
Who is the white female that you speak of?

ha she looked white in that pixely video.

my fault.

but yea.... female gets 2 game suspension. male gets full season.

How you look tryin' to make it about race, get put in your place then make it about gender? You're a !@!**$@ moron.

but yea.... female gets 2 game suspension. male gets full season.
Now my new question is: Do you really expect Kim Mulkey to fully suspend the player that can take her to another Final Four?

"This has no place in womens' basketball" were the words out of Mulkey's mouth. Then she goes on to suspend Griner for ONE additional game to the weak one game suspension the NCAA gave
laugh.gif
You really taught her that it has no place in womens' basketball, Kim.

Back
Top Bottom