Women's sized Jordans? UPDATE 12/2/2014 - JB Extends Womens Sizes to a SZ 11 WMNS

Should bigger sizes in Women's Jordans be released again?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Im in for 2 [emoji]127824[/emoji]

12s fit me slightly big, maybe half size big. Not sure what the consensus is on 12s though BUT if you need that 10, you just might be in luck.

Im in for 2 [emoji]127824[/emoji]

12s fit me slightly big, maybe half size big. Not sure what the consensus is on 12s though BUT if you need that 10, you just might be in luck.
I'd aim for tts. a lot of these shoes that used to fit big have been tts lately

Are there any other threads on NT about the White/Pink XII's that release tomorrow? It seems the public is all of a sudden quite thirsty for Jordan 12's.  Lol. In high school they went on sale...not many people liked the 12s back then (mid-late 90s).

Are there any other threads on NT about the White/Pink XII's that release tomorrow? It seems the public is all of a sudden quite thirsty for Jordan 12's.  Lol. In high school they went on sale...not many people liked the 12s back then (mid-late 90s).
Those come in 9.5 right? My daughter called me this morning to say she wanted them but I don't see much info..

Last edited:
Those come in 9.5 right? My daughter called me this morning to say she wanted them but I don't see much info..

Yeah, up to 9.5Y:

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/c/launch...d=21936475&ref=https://t.co/VS7n4A9Q1w/s/ebLc

:smokin good looks.

That 9.5 probably gonna be the hardest size to cop
i bet. She already know she gotta put those requests in a week in advance :smh: Allz I can do is give it a shot at this point.

Check the 12s thread. I will come back to post the link if you dont see it. Links for 12s in there too.

I think 12s and Vindicates were the 1st Js I bought with my own money. I think I got one of them on sale back then.

Last edited:
Check the 12s thread. I will come back to post the link if you dont see it. Links for 12s in there too.

I think 12s and Vindicates were the 1st Js I bought with my own money. I think I got one of them on sale back then.
There's a Jordan 12 thread? 

Back
Top Bottom