=== Wood-Wood x Nike Lunar Wood - Pics ===

Haven't seen the post about them in here, so I might show these:

nike-sportswear-wood-wood-lunarwood-tz-closer-1.jpg

Nike has teamed up with Wood Wood on a new lightweight shoe design, resulting is what is known as the LunarWood TZ, a lightweight and comfortable shoe that can keep you dry during the cold and wet Winter. The design utilizes Nike Running's innovative Lunarlite material with Dynamic Support technology to deliver an extremely lightweight cushioning system with maximum traction.Taking inspiration from Scandinavia's harsh Winter weather, designers at Wood Wood and Nike wanted to make this versatile running shoe that combines ultimate protection with a distinct look. The shoe has been beautifully curated with some creative design details, including a bright yellow signature "W.W." boldly placed on the left shoe heel and a unique graphic of a full moon to eclipse sits on the sockliners. To further keep your feet warm and dry, P2i, Ltd.'s Ionmask[emoji]8482[/emoji] technology was added by applying a nanoscopic protective polymer layer to the whole shoe, which allows water to form beads and simply roll off, instead of being fully absorbed by the material.
The LunarWood TZ will be available exclusively at Wood Wood on December 11th followed by a global launch at select Nike Sportswear retailers on December 19th, 2009.

Now real life pics of the release version (extra laces included):

lunarwood-9.jpg

More images on Tenisufki.eu

Paix
c.

Another lunar shoe with a thrown on upper? I'm good.

I do like the design/style, just not enough to pay anything for it.

Anyone know where these will be releasing? Called around and no one knew what I was talking about

DARKSIDE SF will be dropping them tomorrow. Definitely a good shoe. You already know lunar material is mad comfortable. ACG upper is a nice touch.

Can someone who has these give me a short review?
How does the sizing run?
How comfortable are they?
Keep your feet relatively dry?

henman54 - I'm wearing my pair that I picked up at Bodega right now (it's storming in SoCal, need an ark to get around). They fit like a running shoe,true to size, and are definitely waterproof. The water justs beads on the shoe surface

After years of searching, I finally found my size. These are definitely awesome shoes with true ACG tech. I would recommend a pair, if you can find them that is...

46960617122_2a66e22d8e_k.jpg

32082513507_1ed66a8e45_k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom