[| -- Woody Paige from ESPN's Around The Horn (and his chalk board) Appreciation -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This man never knows when to stop talking.

20061103_125303_sp03woody_200.jpg

the funniest time (imo) is the first show of 2008....he was dressed like Bill Belichick with the hoody and everything talking about he was going to goundefeated....fool was the 1st one eliminated
laugh.gif

lol every time i see what his board says i think . . . how come i never thought of that?
he has to get that from somewhere his phrases r too damn creative

I swear I was thinking about making a post today after he won. Dudes salute made absolutely no sense and he was thanking everybody until they cut to PTI.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I swear I was thinking about making a post today after he won. Dudes salute made absolutely no sense and he was thanking everybody until they cut to PTI.
roll.gif
That's what inspired me to make this thread.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The way he started off talking about Lance getting his bike back and not keeping a straight face had me in tears.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

His chalkboard speaks nothing but truth.

"Why don;t pychics win more lotteries?"

"If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?"

"Constant change is here to stay."

"Procrastinate now. Don't put it off."

His chalk board messages are always pure genious
smokin.gif

Anyone know why ESPN360 doesn't have shows like ATH or PTI on it anymore? Or am I just missing something.

roll.gif

Dude is acting crazy again today. He got muted so many times that his mute button broke...then pulled the okie doke and faked the mute.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

roll.gif

Dude is acting crazy again today. He got muted so many times that his mute button broke...then pulled the okie doke and faked the mute.

Just saw that. Woody Paige is the man.

Back
Top Bottom