Word? $15 For The Stimulus Map Pack DLC...SMH...MW2

Originally Posted by lowslows

There is no lag difference between Live and PSN...seriously?
laugh.gif

You have a good connection you good either way..

idk only games ive played on both ps3 and 360 is cod4 and mw2 both lagged alot on ps3 and not much on live.

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

This means PS3 gets it for free?

or not at all?
i wanna say if i remember correctly ps3 gets it but like a month after xbox.
roll.gif
yes, but we still dont have to pay to play online. so you still lose 
laugh.gif
i have 2 elites and 1 ps3 and honestly there is a noticeable difference in online gameplay with xbox live.I still like ps3 but the lag and lack of people with mics is kinda worth paying a few dollars a month imo....lose I think not.
No difference? C'mon son, everybody knows XBL is more of a lag fest than PSN. Plus most of the Sony first party games have dedicated servers = zero lag. Far as mics go, it does not set the tone whether or not I should get a game, that's stupid. If anything, I want less peeps with mics. I rather have PSN mature community over XBL racist youngins.

Also, yes, it will be 14.99 for PS3, comes out late April.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

or not at all?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i have 2 elites and 1 ps3 and honestly there is a noticeable difference in online gameplay with xbox live.I still like ps3 but the lag and lack of people with mics is kinda worth paying a few dollars a month imo....lose I think not.
No difference? C'mon son, everybody knows XBL is more of a lag fest than PSN. Plus most of the Sony first party games have dedicated servers = zero lag. Far as mics go, it does not set the tone whether or not I should get a game, that's stupid. If anything, I want less peeps with mics. I rather have PSN mature community over XBL racist youngins.

Ayo? what you trying to hear over a mic?

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

or not at all?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

it gets boring with no one talking bro.And say what you want everyone i know that has a ps3 has lag as bad or worse then XBL

or not at all?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

it gets boring with no one talking bro.And say what you want everyone i know that has a ps3 has lag as bad or worse then XBL
i hate hearing kids on PSN.. annoying as hell. 
but i will cop a mic soon just for socom 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

or not at all?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i hate hearing kids on PSN.. annoying as hell. 
but i will cop a mic soon just for socom 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
 I know what you mean I'm the type to talk a lot of smack, but I've been playing mwf2 for XBL lately, and it takes so long to find a game, and half of the time they put you in game when the team is up 7300-2400, the lag is crazy dudes be doing the running man half the time. On ps3 when it lags it quickly boots that dude, and resumes with play after like 10seconds it took me a couple of tries to find a game today on 360, so I don't know maybe it just works with the one who has a good connection, and doesn't have 3 laptops connected to one router.

i purposely turn on my headset for COD and put it aside so i dont have to hear these kids talk. a mic is so necessary for bfbc2

Why is "PS3 > 360, 360 > PS3" always brought up in these threads? HE'S TALKING ABOUT A DAMN MAP PACK! You guys act like Sony/Microsoft are paying you to drop their name everywhere you get the chance. Get over it, play your respective consoles, and move on

or not at all?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

That's because everyone you know has crappy internet connection. #imjussayin
The server either migrates or kicks bad hosts quick on the PSN. Dudes will teleport on Live for a good 5 or 6 minutes jumping in and out the game killing people and not taking damage. 
sick.gif

And if you play with people you know have mics you don't have issues right brah? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom