Word? $15 For The Stimulus Map Pack DLC...SMH...MW2

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
We've read all the available info about the new Modern Warfare 2 map collection "Stimulus Package," but we still didn't have an answer to the big question on everyone's mind: "Is that the game with a bunch of guys or the one with the beards?" That, we still don't know. However, we've gotten an answer to the second biggest question from Xbox Live's Major Nelson: The five maps (three new, two remakes) will run you 1200 MS points or $15.

As a basis for comparison, the "Variety" map pack for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare ran 800 points ($10) for four new maps. Whether or not the new offering is a stimulating enough value is a decision you'll have to make for yourself when it arrives on March 30.
source: Joystiq

Wow so that means $60 (MW2) + $4 (7% Tax) + $15 (DLC) = $79 for the regular edition
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
imagine the total costs for the people who bought the more expensive packages. This is OD ridiculous. $15 can buy Chinese food, a an XBL arcade game, and some gum. Damn.
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

solution:
957916_119983_front.jpg

which is also getting DLC maps on the 30th...for free
the gameplay on that is no where near mw2....that being said id rather play bad company just because mw2 is just a messed up version of cod4 with bad maps....im not gonna be playing much until I get a chance to help out tiger woods sex clinic fees.

Say word there ain't an official post for this?

Late and cheap it's only $15 bucks, your spending more on pr0n.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Say word there ain't an official post for this?

Late and cheap it's only $15 bucks, your spending more on pr0n.
Wait...People BUY pr0n this day and age?

laugh.gif
and this is a shoe forum where people have spent more then $150 on shoes, but cant dish out $15 for some maps? that you will prolly use more then you kicks?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

^ this

Of course Massacre will pay for it just like in COD4 buying that crap of a pack they called a DLC with the quickness.
laugh.gif
  That was not worth it. Still mad I paid for a DLC that everyone vetoed with the quickness.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

^ this

Of course Massacre will pay for it just like in COD4 buying that crap of a pack they called a DLC with the quickness.
laugh.gif
  That was not worth it. Still mad I paid for a DLC that everyone vetoed with the quickness.
smh.gif
chinatown,creek,and that other map were so bad...the world at war map packs was
pimp.gif

MS paid for I think 1 month exclusive to the DLC

PS3/PC wait longer and you do still pay.

was there DLC for MW 1 ? what were the maps?

o got on to it late...and never downloaded any for WAW

Originally Posted by jthagreat

was there DLC for MW 1 ? what were the maps?

o got on to it late...and never downloaded any for WAW

mw1 had 1 map pack when i played it that had 4 maps...1 was only for cagematch tho....WAW had a few i think.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

This means PS3 gets it for free?

or not at all?
i wanna say if i remember correctly ps3 gets it but like a month after xbox.
roll.gif
yes, but we still dont have to pay to play online. so you still lose 
laugh.gif
i have 2 elites and 1 ps3 and honestly there is a noticeable difference in online gameplay with xbox live.I still like ps3 but the lag and lack of people with mics is kinda worth paying a few dollars a month imo....lose I think not.

There is no lag difference between Live and PSN...seriously?
laugh.gif

You have a good connection you good either way..

Back
Top Bottom