WORKAHOLICS - SEASON 3 - 5-29-12

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

show is becoming meh
the hell is this dad **** nonsense
30t6p3b.gif
I agree this season has been weak compared to the past but the Thor jokes had me 
roll.gif
.  All the gay jokes though 
sick.gif
.  Next week's episode is about rebelling against the church I think 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i hope its at least some what funny.

lol at Adam telling Alice that he's going green and "blading" to work when she finds him behind her car.

When Ders rapped and was dancing.... LMMFAO #Dead

I'm a R A P P E R, wheres my whip I mean my car

The last episode was ok. To me, Adam is the funniest.

I find Alice attractive for some reason. She's mean and I kinda like it. She needs to get laid like the guys have said.

i just found out that this comes back on tonight..

e11: "Booger Nights"

the foolery that will ensue tonight.. i can only imagine.

will definitely be tuning in.

My son Adam is the funniest dude on tv, "I think it's not gay to not sip your tip" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It was alright. Could have been funnier. Hope the next episode is better.

Its one thing to joke about it..but what service did the scene with them actually attempting that gay **** serve?

I could have done with that final tag of them trying to blow themselves 
laugh.gif

but I loved how each of them had a different Mike Myers movie as the funniest movie of all-tie, particularly the Love Guru which was an abomination. 

And I was dying that when they were following the guy, they were so obvious and not discreet at all. Ders with the fan covering his face killed me.

yea this ep. wasn't a killer but it had some funny *** moments.

R.I.P. Jet Set

Kroll show on the other hand....I feel like this show is a comedians comedy. Dude goes in on his sketches and most of it flies over your head. This is a real reality t.v. mock because he nails certain stereotypical characters down.

Tell me why they went to Rancho Cucamonga Polytechnic though
roll.gif
mean.gif

I went to Cal Poly Pomona

yea this ep. wasn't a killer but it had some funny *** moments.

R.I.P. Jet Set

Kroll show on the other hand....I feel like this show is a comedians comedy. Dude goes in on his sketches and most of it flies over your head. This is a real reality t.v. mock because he nails certain stereotypical characters down.

Agreed about the Kroll show. First thing I thought when I was watching was "This **** is waaaay to ahead of its time for most people to get." **** had me dying, man.

Enjoyable ep of workaholics. ******' Alice too, man.. ::evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom