Working at BJ's Wholesale

A new location just opened in the area and they are hiring. Has anyone ever worked there. How much is the hourly salary?

I worked there around 2003 - 2006. Started out at $8.50 in 2003 and by 2006 I was making $11.00. Started as a cashier and left as one of those door guys whocheck reciepts and +!$%. Thats the position you want. You dont do +!$%. Whatever you do, dont get suckered into doing shopping carts. Pretty chill job. freememberships and u get paid time and a half every sunday.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I worked there around 2003 - 2006. Started out at $8.50 in 2003 and by 2006 I was making $11.00. Started as a cashier and left as one of those door guys who check reciepts and +!$%. Thats the position you want. You dont do +!$%. Whatever you do, dont get suckered into doing shopping carts. Pretty chill job. free memberships and u get paid time and a half every sunday.

hmm, sounds like my kind of job

lol, the one in Pelham Manor? I think I should apply just to see if I can get a part time offer.

I went opening weekend and the place was a madhouse.

^^yea that 1. I already have a job for the summer but im thinking of finding another job.

Back
Top Bottom