working with people that dont trust you....

So i work at a restaurant as a bus boy and i was accused of taking some money (i mean i did but that's not the point)
my thiing is, is it really worth working with people that don't trust you or will it lead to bigger problems discuss

So i work at a restaurant as a bus boy and i was accused of taking some money (i mean i did but that's not the point)
my thiing is, is it really worth working with people that don't trust you or will it lead to bigger problems discuss

You say it's not the point that you took the money...but it's the REASON why they don't trust you.
laugh.gif

C'mon....

IMO...you should just quit now and grow up.

You're gonna be fired sooner or later. You're already on the radar...and not for good reasons.

You say it's not the point that you took the money...but it's the REASON why they don't trust you.
laugh.gif

C'mon....

IMO...you should just quit now and grow up.

You're gonna be fired sooner or later. You're already on the radar...and not for good reasons.

I couldn't work at a restaurant with everyone KNOWING I stole some money. I just wouldn't feel comfortable..

How did you get caught?

I couldn't work at a restaurant with everyone KNOWING I stole some money. I just wouldn't feel comfortable..

How did you get caught?

Know that your employer is definitely wondering if it's really worth employing someone who isn't worth trusting.

They already don't trust you, and for good reason apparently; it's not going to get any better. Once you violate trust, especially when it comes to money- there's no way to make up for it.

Know that your employer is definitely wondering if it's really worth employing someone who isn't worth trusting.

They already don't trust you, and for good reason apparently; it's not going to get any better. Once you violate trust, especially when it comes to money- there's no way to make up for it.

Originally Posted by mrshadow

you should quit.

if i was your coworker and knew that your buffoonery directly affected my bottom line (assuming you stole some tip off a table) i would be gunnin for you.

you should quit.

if i was your coworker and knew that your buffoonery directly affected my bottom line (assuming you stole some tip off a table) i would be gunnin for you.

That is exactly the point...

That is exactly the point...

Oh, and OP- do you eat meals in the restaurant you work in?

Because if you do, I GUARANTEE that the food you've eaten has been laden with bodily fluids, pubes & other foreign objects, mostly from the recesses of the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom