workmens presents dunkxchange sept 29th OC/LA info inside!

WORKMENS PRESENTS DUNKXCHANGE SEPT 29TH 1PM TO 6PM
IMG]i192.photobucket.com/albu...h.png[/IMG

what up everyone here is some needed updates. KRS ONE will not be able to make it due to a schedual show in NYC. BUT we do have a special guest signing with MURS!!!!!!!!! He will be in the house doing a special autograph session, taking pictures, and kicking it with everyone. We have some great vendors and we will have some great performances by U-N-I and Supreeme!!!!!! Tickets are $10 bucks and we will have limited edition posters for the first 50 people. Time is from 1pm to 6pm and location is at INCAHOOTS FULLERTON. Here is the addy
1401 S Lemon St
Fullerton, CA 92832
Phone: (714) 441-1666

also any vendors that are interested please contact us at dunkxchange@Hotmail.com tables are 100 bucks
we also have sponsorship spots open for the show as well, with it you get logo placement on all 5000 flyers logo placement on all poster boards and banner placement inside the club with a free table to sell or promote your brand or product

updates. KRS ONE will not be able to make it due to a schedual show in NYC. BUT we do have a special guest signing with MURS!!!!!!!!! He will be in the house doing a special autograph session, taking pictures, and kicking it with everyone. We have some great vendors and we will have some great performances by U-N-I and Supreeme!!!!!! Tickets are $10 bucks and we will have limited edition posters for the first 50 people. Time is from 1pm to 6pm and location is at INCAHOOTS FULLERTON. Here is the addy
1401 S Lemon St
Fullerton, CA 92832

also any vendors that are interested please contact us at dunkxchange@Hotmail.com tables are 100 bucks
we also have sponsorship spots open for the show as well, with it you get logo placement on all 5000 flyers logo placement on all poster boards and banner placement inside the club with a free table to sell or promote your brand or product

>:
mad.gif
bar 330 or hob or theres no way im going

tables are 100 bucks we are working on entrance fee its either 10 or 15 to get in and we will have a live performance from a well known hip hop artist. If anyone is interested in sponsoring the event hit us up or getting a table at the event. Pianoman52 got your pm and email let me know what you wanna do sponsorship or table, I think i emailed u back
thanks

thanks 247. I'll check it and get back to you. I'm allowed to set up shop for tees right? its not just a shoe event?
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Co.
View our Fashion Blog HERE

what up everyone here is some needed updates. KRS ONE will not be able to make it due to a schedual show in NYC. BUT we do have a special guest signing with MURS!!!!!!!!! He will be in the house doing a special autograph session, taking pictures, and kicking it with everyone. We have some great vendors and we will have some great performances by U-N-I and Supreeme!!!!!! Tickets are $10 bucks and we will have limited edition posters for the first 50 people. Time is from 1pm to 6pm and location is at INCAHOOTS FULLERTON. Here is the addy
1401 S Lemon St
Fullerton, CA 92832

DUNKXCHANGE SEPT 29TH 1PM TO 6PM

1401 S Lemon St
Fullerton, CA 92832

why isnt murs performing?
"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

Back
Top Bottom