worl heavyweight champ in 15-20 years

eek.gif
his left looks mean
laugh.gif

and coming with the 1,2 uh oh
laugh.gif

^ word or the dude that he's just angry at due to social insecurity in middle school...

It was a bunch of my teammates with misplaced anger when i was in middle school so after football season ended. It was a fight EVERYDAY

NOBODY, I mean NOBODY is touching Tyson circa '84-88. IDK what you saying. Cats didnt even want to enter the realm of the ring with the man. With that said, kid's hand game is mean.

Somebody will eventually ^... and I hope to see it soon...god knows Boxing needs the Heavyweight division to rise again.

Man Tyson was Ill!

He still wouldn't beat the former World Champ Stone Cold imo ... Kidding btw!

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

NOBODY, I mean NOBODY is touching Tyson circa '84-88. IDK what you saying. Cats didnt even want to enter the realm of the ring with the man. With that said, kid's hand game is mean.

86-88.

Tyson was still raw in 84.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Somebody will eventually ^... and I hope to see it soon...god knows Boxing needs the Heavyweight division to rise again.

I agree.
Wlad isn't that bad, but his competition has been very weak.
No fault of his own of course.

I see OP's avatar and the kid throwing some counter lefts and keep hoping that it hits that ugly-!#$ mug that keeps popping up.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

I see OP's avatar and the kid throwing some counter lefts and keep hoping that it hits that ugly-!#$ mug that keeps popping up.

flocka

Back
Top Bottom