World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

I hear no cars outside! O well guess im going drifting! Then to millionaire's lane to pick my favourite mansion and set up fort baller!

I hear no cars outside! O well guess im going drifting! Then to millionaire's lane to pick my favourite mansion and set up fort baller!

Thread is comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Can't go to sleep. Maybe god chose me to go and is keeping me awake so I can see it coming (pauuuuuseeeee).

*special human is speciul special*

I'm awake still too. 5 am and still going
pimp.gif
No world ending storms or earthquakes yet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Can't go to sleep. Maybe god chose me to go and is keeping me awake so I can see it coming (pauuuuuseeeee).

*special human is speciul special*

I'm awake still too. 5 am and still going
pimp.gif
No world ending storms or earthquakes yet
pimp.gif

It was cancelled. "Death" had a little too much to drink at the club last night. Next year i guess.

It was cancelled. "Death" had a little too much to drink at the club last night. Next year i guess.

Still don't understand why people think it is GONNA happen, just on U.S. eastern time. Dude said it would happen at 6 p.m. in every local time zone and have a ripple effect. If it happened at 6 PM on the east here, it'd be the 22nd in other parts of the world, leaving them to be raptured after us, & proving Mr. Camping wrong (again) 
roll.gif

Still don't understand why people think it is GONNA happen, just on U.S. eastern time. Dude said it would happen at 6 p.m. in every local time zone and have a ripple effect. If it happened at 6 PM on the east here, it'd be the 22nd in other parts of the world, leaving them to be raptured after us, & proving Mr. Camping wrong (again) 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

roll.gif
Well his theory is that 6PM is midnight Jerusalem time.

I don't believe it, he's a false profit, the Lord will end it when he's ready.

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

roll.gif

MetroKid26 wrote:

Ohhhhh 
nerd.gif
 got ya. Not bashing cus I am a believer but this guy seems like he loves numbers way too much. Should of stuck to his engineering/sodku ways. But man, he made a pretty penny off of this; again. 

MetroKid26 wrote:

Ohhhhh 
nerd.gif
 got ya. Not bashing cus I am a believer but this guy seems like he loves numbers way too much. Should of stuck to his engineering/sodku ways. But man, he made a pretty penny off of this; again. 

^^Here's how I see it

I just don't believe him because as a spiritual person, I feel like I've done my part to be the best I could be on this earth.

all that aside, I don't believe it primarily because he was wrong about this before. Yes, he may be right, but I feel as though his perk of having access to viral marketing and the spread of social networking have created a fear of something that might not happen.

Also, let's say he is right: what comes out of that? It's not to say it's an awareness of a Macy's sale, were talking about the END OF THE WORLD. If he was to be right about that, what are you telling people to use with this information? The Lord has his judgement already, if today is today, there's probably a limited number of things you could do with this information.

Finally, let's say he's wrong: Then what? He would have disrupted the religous belief base in so many believers that it will cause people to completely denounce religion as a whole. There's a potential detriment if he's wrong about this.

With all that said. We wait.

Back
Top Bottom