World Premier- Zoom Lebron IV PIC....

iono.. i can't really tell, so imma wait for better pics. but the best lbj's so far are the 2's. imo.
3M Snakes / Easters / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

Thanks for the pics. Can someone verify if this is the Lebron IV's? The 3 straps that goes around the shoe resemble the 20.5.5 design. Any chance this might be Lebrons summer/outdoor shoes for 06? Just throwing possibilities out there. Those looks like a real high top too. Again thanks for the pics.
====================================
MySpace
He owed us nothing.
His only obligation was to play basketball.​

Can't tell much from the pic, but the technology involved alove has me pretty much sold.

Can't wait to try a pair on.
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

it's possible that they're "bar laced" to give a better profile to the shoe like many shoe stores do. also... the design is very similar to the penny II with the foam wrapping up the shoe.
honoring the site that founded "The Study of Phat Kicks"​

Oh yeah if that's how they look i'm coppin' i've missed out on all the LeBron's except the AZG.
$Cockiness Shows Confidence$

I like all the Lebron and I have them all but the 4th
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
A BIG dissapointment .I will just buy STAT and KOBE shoes AND DOn't get too excited IT might be this years 20 5 5

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the nba his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

good lord, it's a picture on a t-shirt...let's at least wait before we see pics of the actual product before the hate starts.
[/i][/center]

wow eh?
hmmm
they look to be some sort of Lebronposite
That's my word

[/center]

Thanks for the pic! I like em but I was expecting something different. I'll wait for more angles to pass any judgement.

hmm... maybe these are just this year's summer shoe (this year's 20-5-5)

~ Dre ~

Someone said in another post that the IVs will be seamless.

Those don't look seamless to me.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

OMG those are so copped and Bron Bron is taking over the shoes game FOREVER. I never thought anything could come close to Jordan Brand ever until now. I feel like son is Next.

REPPIN' UPTOWN DC...
"WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."NAS= G.R.O.A.T.
<----MCFLY'S NIKES IS :pimp:
pimp.gif

Looks like some J's
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

not bad, but if they are truly the IV, I wonder which part of the shoes are made with the foam material.....

if that lower part of the upper is made of foam, then it will be a new and improved version of the "foot bucket" (see cjack's review) from the Bron III.......

Anyone knows if Nike will release another summer shoe for Lebron this year? We all know the 2055 will be back this summer so maybe there won't be a new release.

I'd just like to add here that I don't like Vince Carter very much. I appreciate his ability, and I still think his performance in the 2000 Dunk Contest was the most incredible athletic feat I've ever witnessed, but he's almost impossible to watch in a game situation. He uses said athletic ability to avoid all semblance of contact. Then, when he misses the ensuing acrobatic shot, he whines and sulks when he doesn't get a bailout call. Want calls, Vince? Drive straight to the basket and actually TAKE the contact. ~SlamEd

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

speechless............ finally Nike has came up with a great design, new style new look, just that NEW NEW.....
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

Back
Top Bottom