World Premier- Zoom Lebron IV PIC....

Why always China???!@!!!!!! :\
ohwell.gif
>:
mad.gif
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Quote:
WRONG!

Those are the LeBron IV's.. I've seen alternate pictures on paper in person from Nike.. Watch out for the China version... the Set is going to be out of this world...

All I was stating was that they resembled the 20.5.5 in that pic, and that I wouldnt be suprised if this was a new outdoor/summer shoe (not that this WILL be a summer shoe), so slow down wit the exclamation marks.....>D

There are still so many rumors going on about the shoe, so until actual images of the shoe are released, or at least some real information drops, well...its more of just wait and see.

Post these sketches you are talking about tho, if you can....
"I heard somebody scream, the life could be better boy/ crusin through Detroit in the night wit Tha Chedda Boyz ()Jim Jones
where my Detroit ninjas at....
www.youtube.com/w/Turbulence-Signature-Series?v=RtMT4Mi6n9w&search=Blade%20Icewood

china because it is made from china?and because china is one of the biggest country with big population?that's what i think but maybe i'm wrong.

china ed. always get the best color..

i think thatll be the next "20.5.5"..itll come out as a summer shoe probs
**making fun of myself I'm quadrofrenic mentally, not lauphing at me I'm lauphing with me accidentally**

WOW! Those might be my first pair of Lebrons!
Selling part of my collection (tons of HEAT):
AJ III wht/cmt NDS 11
AJ IV wht/rd/blk laser NDS
AJ XIII fr blu/flnt gry 11 DS 11
AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11
AJ XIII blk/alt NDS 11

this picture is the actual shoe......in the holiday catalog it doesnt show the shoe, but the shape of the picture on this shirt is the same picture shape i saw on the catalog.

I have yet to dislike a LeBron shoe.....the hits just keep comin'.....
"This is probably the best defensive back that does not get the credit he should...I'll make sure he gets it this week." Johnson said. "There are two things for Al this week. The bad news is he has to cover me. The good news is he can save 10% by switching his insurance to Geico."

They look promising and very comfortable and light. Hopefully this will be the way that the LBJ line will evolve.
Los Angeles Dodgers Representative​
6 World Series Championships​
Alston - Campanella - Drysdale - Gilliam - Koufax - Lasorda - Scully - Jarrin - Reese - Robinson - Snyder - Sutton - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

Quote:
There are still so many rumors going on about the shoe, so until actual images of the shoe are released, or at least some real information drops, well...its more of just wait and see.

KDAY (sorry) dropped all the real information you need...the guy DOESN'T WORK FOR NIKE, BUT WORKS VERY CLOSELY WITH PEOPLE IN BEAVERTON and has NEVER posted anything that isn't 100% accurate...

In addition, I can tell you that the Zoom LeBron IV, is...IMO...the BEST, yes...that is right...BEST looking shoe to EVER carry a Nike logo...and that shoe on the shirt is it...

The Black/White-Red colorway that is posted is FIRE!

The Black/Black is going to cause riots in DC/B-More!

The White/Navy-Gold is straight DOPE! You gotta love white foamposite!

These are the love-child of the Foamposite Pro and the Flightposite 3...and if you like the 'Posite line you are going to LOVE these!

I don't know what more to say...because, when I saw that stupid team shoe with the same upper and 3 different cushioning techs I really felt like the industry was running out of ideas...BUT...the Zoom LeBron IV makes me remember why I started collecting kicks and why I really consider many of them to be 'works of art'

They are that good!

Quote:
no laces = no sale

They have laces underneath elastic bands...kinda like if the Foam 3's didn't have the magnet but those plastic pieces were elastic bands...

BTW...

The white AND the black part are foamposite...the shoe is allover foamposite and mesh...full length carbon fiber under the outsole...

AMAZING SHOE!

JM

Quote:
KDAY dropped all the real information you need...the guy WORKS FOR NIKE and has NEVER posted anything that isn't 100% accurate...

Amen.

Quote:
In addition, I can tell you that the Zoom LeBron IV, is...IMO...the BEST, yes...that is right...BEST looking shoe to EVER carry a Nike logo...

Woah. Thats a heavy, heavy statement- especially coming from you JM. I can see where you're coming from though- from the looks of them, I haven't been this excited for a new Nike shoe for awhile...

Quote:
The white AND the black part are foamposite...the shoe is allover foamposite and mesh...full length carbon fiber under the outsole...

:wow:
eek.gif

Thanks for the all new info JM...
Click here for a free 60G video Ipod - Click here for a free PlayStation 3- These sites seriously work:I already got a 20G Ipod and an XBOX 360 from these -Do the "Real Arcade" offer, its very fast and easy- Inbox me if you have any questions-Thanks!

Quote:
In addition, I can tell you that the Zoom LeBron IV, is...IMO...the BEST, yes...that is right...BEST looking shoe to EVER carry a Nike logo...and that shoe on the shirt is it...

:wow:
eek.gif
wow that's a HUGE statement!

I can't wait!

thanks.
AIRMAX DOLCE RED sz 11[/url][/center]

^^^ well, the FP1 was FORMALLY my favorite Nike shoe ever with the Foam Pro in the Top 5, but...this blows those BOTH out of the water...

I might be on the extreme end here...but, again...I REALLY think this shoe is amazing...

JM

jmadidas

has got me excited now :lol:
laugh.gif

so...

Lebron IV > Jordan IV ?

AIRMAX DOLCE RED sz 11[/url][/center]

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Quote:
Watch out for the China version... the Set is going to be out of this world...

^ OH DAMN!!! Better start saving.. I thought I had lost my mind over the III's!!!
So that would mean that the B-Day IV's will be :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The SVSM's will be :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THE PE'S WILL BE :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

Wow, never thought I'd hear such words from JM's perspective. Definetely looking forward to the IV's and the leak of sample pics (followed by the ritual "take-those-down's". Only negative is it's pretty much solidified (IMO, of course) that the LBJ line enters the $150 echelon now.

They don't about about RBJ's
They don't know about Gulfway Drive
They don't know about Louis Manor
or Carver Terrace, them boys gon' lie -
Bun B., describing the Land of The Trill, P.A.T., real live though...

I don't work for Nike directly... Never have... But my information is usually very accurate and comes directly from Beaverton.

Quote:
The Black/Black is going to cause riots in DC/B-More!

i will be extremly pissed if those only come out in that area, im in love with the Bday 2s :wow:
eek.gif
and i hope the chinas are more easily obtainable for peeps like myself.i was under the impression that the china lebron 3s would be easy to get if i dropped say 400-500 range but i aint seen none in the vicinity of my size.11 anyone?please. :D
happy.gif

Yo check this dude out!! He go by the Name of Neph.
He actually got some skills

www.soundclick.com/nephilimofkingsamongstslaves

I did a little photoshoping to take the red out of the original picture to get a better idea of what the Lebron IV's really look like.

spbwqg.jpg

Damn, I'm hyped now.

Thanks and thanks to those of you posting info'.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

I saw a side view of the shoe at work and they do look pretty good. It said the launch date is 11/16 if that hasn't already been said.

Back
Top Bottom