World Premier- Zoom Lebron IV PIC....

blco02

Banned
Found it, so I figured why not post it- the people want it....

s3itnb.jpg

Thanks to KeonClark7 for the PS work:

spbwqg.jpg

Click here for a free 60G video Ipod - Click here for a free PlayStation 3- These sites seriously work:I already got a 20G Ipod and an XBOX 360 from these - Thanks!

Thanks, I was just gonna post it too...just wasn't sure why folks were being so weird about it.

I'll wait til the actual product though cause it's hard to tell for sure based on that picture. Foamposite technology is cool though. Right now I'm not feelin that so much.
[/i][/center]

I see what you mean kicksaholic86
"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

I'm not going to pretend like this is a great look at the shoe or anything

...but, I would definately rock those!

cant tell much from that pic, but i dont know bout that design, I liked the "tank" look of the lebron 2 and 3s,shoes that could last forever. These look very sleek though,totally diff design direction.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

wow :wow:
eek.gif
so those are the IV's? 100% sure?

I can't wait to see actual shoe pictures.

thank you for posting!
Airmax 90 kids sz 5.5 WHITEAir max 90 OSU colors sz 5Y those 3 end on 3/24Nike Air Jordan XIV OG wht/blk/red sz 8Nike Air Max CB34 Barkley wht/navy sz 13OG Bo Jackson low 1990! sz 9OG Air Bound sz 10 199398 Team Dime sz 9.5 those 5 end on 3-27-06[/url][/center]

I tried to blow it up

s43rxs.jpg

Airmax 90 kids sz 5.5 WHITEAir max 90 OSU colors sz 5Y those 3 end on 3/24Nike Air Jordan XIV OG wht/blk/red sz 8Nike Air Max CB34 Barkley wht/navy sz 13OG Bo Jackson low 1990! sz 9OG Air Bound sz 10 199398 Team Dime sz 9.5 those 5 end on 3-27-06[/url][/center]

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

They are DOPE

Love how they are doing something different with each Lebron shoe... and Lebron is the perfect guy for foamposites

Looks nice. Cant really tell too much by it, but it seems real clean. Sorta like a one piece upper. I will have to wait to see more detailed pics before I pass judgement, but by my initial response I am already loving what I see. Also is it just me or does it seam like theres no laces to this shoe, maybe it has a shroud or a zip up ala zoom gloves.

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, Easy3000, Trueballa87, Joser84, FlipMode11, FlipJays & SLP Product​

i dunno whats going on with these, definitely gotta see pics of the real shoes. thanks for posting this pic, tho its teasing the hell out of me. still look boxy-@#%$ like the first few, just a different look on the outside. i'm hoping they have laces tho, cuz laceless stuff never works out.

Back
Top Bottom