World Premier- Zoom Lebron IV PIC....

good lookin out! thanks for the pic.

like john23friend85 said, looks too much like the and1's.
EzInbox me for a FREE ING Orange Savings Account! You get $25 just for opening an account with an initial deposit of $250. No monthly minimum balance and no monthly fees. 3.75% Interest rate! Thats A LOT higher than the .25% your bank gives you!

That white part is supposed to be foamposite. I guess the shoe is supposed to have foamposite and zoom air.

i'll wait for the real pics to come out to make my decision. but looks pretty nice so far. if i like em might have to get 2.

I like them.....don't know why....but I like them. But I also liked the dub zero's so don't trust me! LOL

That shirt doesn't come out til November 06...

Like blco02 said, read the whole post... A.D.D. is a horrible disease!

From what I can see those look amazing. I'm anxious to see whats going on with the straps/laces or whatever. Look really good thought from this picture. I can't wait to see more.

The other colorways could be really hot on these.
Remember Jason Collier 1977-2005

AIM=HHOYA79

gotta see real pics
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

I NEED MORE PICS BUT FROM THAT ONE..I DONT THINK I WILL BE BUYING THESE..BETTER GET ANOTHER PAIR OF LBJ III'S...

Quote:
looks like a 20.5.5 II or something. I dont think this the LeBron IV tho, I wouldnt be suprised if its a new outdoor shoe (the 27.7.7. maybe? Sounds catchy....). I need more pictures, but right now Im not really feeling these from first look, but I said the same thing about the LeBron 1, 2, & 3 when I first saw them, then grew to love em, so.......

WRONG!

Those are the LeBron IV's.. I've seen alternate pictures on paper in person from Nike.. Watch out for the China version... the Set is going to be out of this world...

Back
Top Bottom