eek.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

watching it right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm kinda blown away by the colorization of old black and white footage. Anyone know how this is done?

pimp.gif

I was
eek.gif
when they actually showed some of the corpses, one had his forehead blown clear off. Didn't think they'd actually show it, especially not in HD.

Still have all 10 recorded from when it first showed back in November, need to finish them.

The episode with Burt Styles where it leads up to the invasion of Normandy with the motivation speeches on why they were going to go to fight was dope. Had me wanting to go to war.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Still have all 10 recorded from when it first showed back in November, need to finish them.

The episode with Burt Styles where it leads up to the invasion of Normandy with the motivation speeches on why they were going to go to fight was dope. Had me wanting to go to war.
Nothing about this documentary makes me want to go to war
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

You have to admit all this strategizing and bloodshed is arousing
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

How about yes, you spineless coward. This wasn't a war regarding greed or false accusations, this was a war responsible for saving millions of lives and the Nazi expansion of Europe.

Your life is so insignificant it wouldn't have mattered if you died in the war anyways.

laugh.gif
You get the same thing I just posted about this dude up top. Have some pride.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

watching it right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm kinda blown away by the colorization of old black and white footage. Anyone know how this is done?
This stuff isn't colorized, it was all shot in color at the time.

Back
Top Bottom