World's most expensive videogame about to sell

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

why do i feel like i can find that in the neighborhood thrift store.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
it's very rare

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

HOLD UP

ON EVERYTHING I LOVE MY NEIGHBOR HAS THIS GAME AND THE LITTLE RUNNING PAD THAT YOU STEP ON

he is not a big gamer we just wanted to play some old NES games like duck hunt and stuff like that

please tell me that this is a special version or something and im thinking bout the wrong game cause my neighbor has this game

I know for a fact he will let me have it and the little running pad if i give him Madden 10
laugh.gif

watch it be some special version and im gettin all hyped
eyes.gif

Stadium Events was rumored to be initially released only at Woolworth'sdepartment stores in the Northern region of the US as a test market forBandai. It was released in conjunction with the Family Fun Fitness pad(Family Trainer in Japan)

The PAL European version of SE is not rare at all and can be easily confused for the US version to the untrained eye

Nintendo liked the product and they purchased the rights from Bandaiand revamped the concept into the Power Pad that you all know and love.

e0_1_b.JPG
The Stadium Events game itsself was also transformed into World ClassTrack Meet which is the exact same game with only a new Title Screenand a new label

47_1_b.JPG

Bandai's test run did not see any further expansion or printings, andthe unsold stock of games and mats were recalled from Woolworth's andassumed destroyed.
This left only the few copies that had actually sold in retail to beleft in existance. For this reason the Stadium Events game is the mostcoveted released title for any NES collector.

se.jpg

Buttons McBoomBoom wrote:
PleaseSayTheBaby23 wrote:
HOLD UP

ON EVERYTHING I LOVE MY NEIGHBOR HAS THIS GAME AND THE LITTLE RUNNING PAD THAT YOU STEP ON

he is not a big gamer we just wanted to play some old NES games like duck hunt and stuff like that

please tell me that this is a special version or something and im thinking bout the wrong game cause my neighbor has this game

I know for a fact he will let me have it and the little running pad if i give him Madden 10
laugh.gif

watch it be some special version and im gettin all hyped
eyes.gif

Stadium Events was rumored to be initially released only at Woolworth'sdepartment stores in the Northern region of the US as a test market forBandai. It was released in conjunction with the Family Fun Fitness pad(Family Trainer in Japan)

The PAL European version of SE is not rare at all and can be easily confused for the US version to the untrained eye

Nintendo liked the product and they purchased the rights from Bandaiand revamped the concept into the Power Pad that you all know and love.

e0_1_b.JPG
The Stadium Events game itsself was also transformed into World ClassTrack Meet which is the exact same game with only a new Title Screenand a new label

47_1_b.JPG

Bandai's test run did not see any further expansion or printings, andthe unsold stock of games and mats were recalled from Woolworth's andassumed destroyed.
This left only the few copies that had actually sold in retail to beleft in existance. For this reason the Stadium Events game is the mostcoveted released title for any NES collector.

se.jpg

Quoted for the dumbdumbs who can't read a thread completely...

So garbage game that couldn't sell becomes rare and expensive years later? oh i'm copping heavy rain and not opening.

sofaking gay i swear i jus clicked the link n the #!%%+$@ bidding jus ended on me i swear i think it was like 1 sec left

Back
Top Bottom