WORLD'S TALLEST BUILDING SOON TO BE CONSTRUCTED IN SAUDI ARABIA... BURJ KHALIFA, LIFE IS TOO SHORT

i'm straight.  that thing would have to have like a 1000ft basement or else the wind would blow it over. 

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

X-Seed 4000 [proposed] 

Height: 13,123 feet

xseed3.jpg
They really proposed to build a damb mountain?!

Originally Posted by Clone

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

The Burj Khalifa last I heard is going no here.

Basically the soil tests showed that the foundation of the build would pretty much be impossible.

Unless they have come up with a new way around that, I doubt that building will come up anytime soon...
Eiddyfouw's post was serious
SMH I should have went to sleep earlier.....
I was talking about this building.....

Got the names mixed up cause I wasn't paying attention to be honest.....  The tower I'm talking of is the "1-mile high Kingdom Tower" (Not the 1km High Tower that they've changed it to) in Jeddah....

I was reading about this development for quite some time, and last I heard the developers were saying they had to re-think the design (which is probably why it went from a bullet shape, to the shape they're proposing now) because the soil tests were showing that the foundation wouldn't be able to sustain such a development. 

Basically the original plan was for the 1-mile high building, which now it's 2/3 of a mile (1 kilometer) because of the soil. 

They've been discussing this project since 2007, from a property development point of view, I'm very excited to see it come to life....I just hope it holds up.

2lcu1j4.jpg

591.Lg.jpg

2937133785_be532d8caf.jpg

kingdom-tower.jpg

elevation.jpg

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

X-Seed 4000 [proposed] 

Height: 13,123 feet

$1 Trillon to build, housing a million people with over 800 floors.

10-arc-xx-10-lia-x-seed_4000-01.jpg

xseed3.jpg

Son........what?
th2ez0do2.gif

I looked up that X-Seed. It was never meant to be built it was just in hopes to get attention for the firm that designed it.

uh yeah the Bin Ladens are kind of powerful...a significant global presence.

9-11 was just a business transaction.

read between the lines....or stay ignorant

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I looked up that X-Seed. It was never meant to be built it was just in hopes to get attention for the firm that designed it.

Thank God, these pyramid buildings are looking terrible. 
Look how long this monstrosity took.... it's been a nightmare 

Ryugyong Hotel (Project Start Date: 1987 Projected Completion: 2012)

ryugyong-hotel-tower-5.jpg

3914096177_8cab783e5a_o.jpg

^But that's in N.Korea though....i'd say that has something to do with the long completion?

Last summer I went to the Burj Khalifa and that thing is a monstrosity. You cant even see the top looking at it from the base. I had a chance to view the top but the thought of that elevator ride didnt sit well in my stomach

Originally Posted by mogzz04

^But that's in N.Korea though....i'd say that has something to do with the long completion?

Yeah completion took forever cause of Soviet Union falling, then economic issues....
Nonetheless, I'm not a huge fan of these pyramid designs....

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

At least the won't have to worry about terrorists knocking it down.
lmaooooooooooo 
roll.gif
Irony is Osama and AQAP hate the Saudi govt. and there is a chance they would have/will try to attack this building. 

Imagine living in that building going through the clouds on pg 1.  *Welcome to the penthouse babygirl. We ABOVE the clouds, take a look at this.*

4 Words. Pan-ty Dropp-er

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Last summer I went to the Burj Khalifa and that thing is a monstrosity. You cant even see the top looking at it from the base. I had a chance to view the top but the thought of that elevator ride didnt sit well in my stomach

I would have definitely gone up there. Although if i were standing in front of it I might have second thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom