roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I seriously think they be jokin with these girls
laugh.gif
Somebody embed it, I dont know how
nerd.gif

Im starting to hate that site.

They put any random fight vid people send in on the site. So now it seems you have folks starting fights and beating up random people just to be on WSHH.
and most of the time its black or latin folks in these vids. They clearly dont care about senseless violence going down

Damn shorty dance like Elaine off of Seinfeld, stiff as hell

Other videos be on point, they need to 86 that one

laugh.gif
whos daughter is that!

god i hope i dont have a daughter, one of the reasons i pull out early.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

They put any random fight vid people send in on the site. So now it seems you have folks starting fights and beating up random people just to be on WSHH.
and most of the time its black or latin folks in these vids. They clearly dont care about senseless violence going down

I been said this. They don't care long as the $$ keeps coming in.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

They have the worst of the worst of black folks
laugh.gif
With titles like "Black dude fights Mexican at Wendys." And I noticed they're alwaysspelling and grammar errors in the titles
laugh.gif

Can anyone explain to me why I can never play embedded videos from my job cpu, but if I go straight to the website I am able to play the video?

that video had angles changin so rapidly and the camera was so shaky I thought I was gonna have a dam seizure

and that chick can NOT dance

however, I didnt know they had fight vids, bout to peep that stuff

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

That latest fight video
smh.gif
. I feel bad for the dude.

The Rissa girl lives in my homeboys apartments

Certified Buttahead.

He lives right by the laundry room, and she does laundry in these little booty shorts

OWWWWWWWWEEEEE

jordan towers controls most of the content.... you can blame the downfall of WSHH on him....

WSHH has straight fallen off a cliff! too many wack [Unsigned Hype] and WS bunnies. Plus the stupid [SCAM] ads about dude making money LOL

word to Eminem "they just dont give a $%&!"

Back
Top Bottom