Worst current sports commentator/analyst

Pick one, post the channel and sport. My vote goes to Doris Burke from NBA on ESPN. I'm not being a sexist or anything but that woman just needs to shut itor go back to sideline reporting. She never talks about anything important and her wannabe-funny jokes just suck.

The women who do the women basketball games for ESPN and the WNBA. They are so dry
frown.gif

Uea shes who I was coming in to say. But other than her the guys who did the Denver game where pretty dry too. Marv and Reggie are good but Reggie can get alittle out of hand with his MARV-alous #%!# and when he gets "hyped" about something his whiny voice can be tough to handle at times. But overall hesbetter than the chick and the guys who did the game last night.

Dave Sims for the Mariners. Pure trash, magnifyed by the fact that he gets more air time than a HOF broadcaster in Dave Niehaus and very above averagebroadcaster in Rick Rizzs. I just don't get it...

Cris Collinsworth - NBC/NFL Network

he was, at best, a mediocre player, and is a completely horrible commentator on NFL Network. many say he is the guy to fill in for Madden on Sunday NightFootball.
smh.gif

are you guys talking about that blonde hair girl for espn? if so I hate her too.... I'm just waiting for her to say that the wnba is better than the NBAand lisa leslie is the best player in the world....

this one dude on nfl network that commented during a packers/cowboys game on a thursday night.

he kept confusing the two teams (saying shhh like "the packers are going to have to make some adjustments, it was too easy for the cowboys to score!"when the scoreboard said 7-0 packers), mistook romo and favre for qb's on other teams, never knew what quarter the game was in, kept referring to quartersas "periods"... he was just AWFUL.

chamelle or whatever the name of the black chick on first take she never know what the !%%% she is talking about

bill walton sound like he has a mouth full of muffins

and tom jackson he is a *$*@#$! *$++.....how are you going to be black and hate on the black superstars of the nfl

oh and meril hodge another guy who does not know %@#+ about football he is always wrong

skip bayless is wrong the majority of the damn time

Originally Posted by osubass1

Cris Collinsworth - NBC/NFL Network

he was, at best, a mediocre player, and is a completely horrible commentator on NFL Network. many say he is the guy to fill in for Madden on Sunday Night Football.
smh.gif
I didn't like him at first, but that was because I never gave him a chance. He acutally knows a great deal about the game and he doesn'thave any biased viewpoints. And by the way, most commentators and analysts (even the best) were sub-par to mediocre players in their respective sports.

Steve Smith is like a zombie when the camera is on him. No emotion and dude almost never shows any type enthusiasm (sp?).

Not a fan of Marc Jackson either.

Back
Top Bottom