Worst decision you've ever made??

Trying to do a long distance relationship during my first two years of college. 

Making up for it now in my 3rd year 
smokin.gif

Buying my POS car that I still have. The thing has broken down on me countless times.

Being stuck waiting for a tow truck on i-95 1pm in the summer with no water sucks.

Last edited:
Not taking life seriously enough

Stopped taking school seriously

[thread="593113"] [/thread]
These two, to the highest extent!!!!

Pretty much sums my life up. My apathetic attitude towards school and life has done nothing for me and I'm facing the consequences :smh:

Also had a girl interested in me that I turned down for religious reasons, or that's what I told myself. The truth is I didn't care about her any where near as much as she cared about me. :frown: still haven't felt true love (I'm 22)

:lol: @ Meth

Last edited:
Having my son with a straight dummy.....my gawd this women will never get a grasp on her life
mean.gif
. However I am thankful for my son.  

ask myself this question all the time.... 

but... 

what if a bad decision really turned out to be a good decision in disguise 

for example... i break up with a girl and that path lead me to this moment in time, right now, in this thread 

had i not broken up with her we move to Los Angeles and we get in a horrible car crash and my life changes completely 

I think we just have to go with the path we're on and not worry about the what if's because the grass isn't always greener .... even tho on the surface it seems that way and you feel it could have been had you not done what you did 

im weird like that "/ 

I wasn't on planning on writing about a girl but damn can't think of anything else. I guess was letting a girlfriend I had when I was 19 go bc I was being immature, I would have been set on life from there on then.

- being brainwashed for 23 years about religion and church. Just now opening my eyes to it all.
- trying to repair my relationship with my old man. Nah.

I wasn't here for these times care to fill me in?

Yuku was the engine behind Niketalk (and other forums) for a while after the transition from ezboard.

Any platform is not without its issues, but that magician pic that Meth posted was a staple on NT because it would pop up ALL THE TIME. About to post? Magician. Just got done typing a long post and hit submit? Magician. Trying to edit one of the several multi-posts that was added in addition to your original post? You can see where this is going...

I wasn't here for these times care to fill me in?

Yuku was the engine behind Niketalk (and other forums) for a while after the transition from ezboard.

Any platform is not without its issues, but that magician pic that Meth posted was a staple on NT because it would pop up ALL THE TIME. About to post? Magician. Just got done typing a long post and hit submit? Magician. Trying to edit one of the several multi-posts that was added in addition to your original post? You can see where this is going...
Man that sounds frustrating lol

Listened to my parents' advice and bought a brand new whip. Now that garbage is burning a hole in my pocket every month for the next 2 years SMH

Should of just bought a decent used whip...

Back
Top Bottom