Worst drivers in the country.

wj4

http://autos.yahoo.com/ar...BHNsawN3b3JzdC1kcml2ZXJz

It seems like the better drivers are from places where traffic is not a concern.
laugh.gif
If you have to go through bumper to bumper traffic daily, you'dprobably be aggressive and try to make up some lost time.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

LOL! The list is full of "White" states (top 10+) & they say Asians can't drive!
The list is from best to worst drivers...

Vermont drivers are THE SLOWEST drivers on earth. It is so bad around here. YOu see a vermont driver doing 30 in a 55 here in NY. Its awful

Maryland.

EVERYDAY since i have moved down here I have seen an accident. Atleast one a day. And im not talking about no pull over to the side of the road and exchangeinsurance type accidents, im talking CATASTROPHES. Cars flipped over, cars on fire, 18 wheelers dumping their whole loads intot the streets. Ridiculous **+%.

Originally Posted by termanology27

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

I agree with the placement of Maryland. Bammas doing 5 over in the fast lane, FTL.
smh.gif
cosign.
roll.gif
smh.gif
Vermont drivers be goin slow as hell too
smh.gif
... im from NY... im tryna speed out on these open roads and these dudes doing 43 in a 45
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I got a 50% on that test (from NYC)
laugh.gif

In terms of the laws, I would agree, but you have to understand driving in a city is different than driving in the country/rural areas. And in the case of NYC,it's a whole 'nother ball game.

- I tend to disagree with these "national rankings." They're almost always waaayyyy out of touch with reality.

- Let's look
nerd.gif
at the top 10 in this jawn

[table][tr][th="row"]1[/th] [td]IDAHO[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]1[/th] [td]WISCONSIN[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]3[/th] [td]MONTANA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]4[/th] [td]KANSAS[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]5[/th] [td]SOUTH DAKOTA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]5[/th] [td]NEBRASKA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]7[/th] [td]UTAH[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]WYOMING[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]IOWA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]OREGON[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]MINNESOTA[/td] [/tr][/table]

lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

- So the "best" drivers come from the states with the least amount of traffic!?????!??!?!!!!
ohwell.gif
I don't think soooooo.

- The best drivers are big city drivers. You have to deal with sooo much more.

i cant tell you one city alone:

Antioch, CA

from the moms in their SUVs to the teeny-boopers. If I had a gun, I'd be in jail right now.

Florida without a doubt is awful.

Especially where I'm from in Central Florida.

It's a dangerous combination of tourists, foreigners, and old people... all working together to piss me off.

Back
Top Bottom