Worst Flow Ever = Papoose?

:smh:
smh.gif
this N' by far is Top 3 HANDS DOWN with the worst flow...im playing through my music at work,im in the office and they let me play a little...all of a sudden this fool comes on ...Coworkers looking back who know nothing about rap really like "Who the hell is that?!" :lol:
laugh.gif

Another One Who Might have the Top Spot:
Silk The Shocker

Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

I just think he tries too hard with a lot of his punchlines. But I think hes nice (slight)
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

And Krunk say I'm off for saying this... Naaaaaaaah... that _ sound like he gargled with sand before he goes in the booth... watch he come in here and embedd alphabetical slaughter... only @#%$ he can that people will respect. Certified Trash Flow :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
This Is The Part...
When People Start Screamin!

pap has no flow

and i'd rather listen to pap then silk because at least pap doesnt studder

Silk The Shocker > Pap

I can somewhat tolerate Silk

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

** Beat goes off** 5 boroughs of death an they dont understand..i got new york city in the palm of my hand
Cant Knock The Hustle

Eeeeyyyyuuuuuup.
Team Logic
When I was a child, I thought as a child, but now is the time for logic.
Except in the music forum. There? ANYTHING goes!!! - 2TMF2

:rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
that _ sound like he gargled with sand before he goes in the booth

I cant tolerate it no more yall..dude's was brainwashed with the hype when he first came out..nobody noticed how BAD his flow really was...anyone remember "Get Right" with him and Busta? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
S.O.S.A​

dudes OD on it...It be some songs he got I just be like :smh:
smh.gif
ed off that Millz v Pap @#%$, then everybody just ran w/ it...Had N's on here not even hearing a Pap song cosigning...
Quote:
Silk The Shocker > Pap

I can somewhat tolerate Silk

:smh:
smh.gif
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Millz vs. Pap

That started as a joke between me,cake and jewels (even though pap @#%$ on millz)
GOOOOOOOOOONIES

i respect his talent,somehow, he doesnt have the hook . too bad, a cypher rapper
Support 148

silk the shocker, Roscoe P Coldchain,

and that dude Bugs from Diplomatic Immunity 2 on that song "Melanin" if u dont know what im talkin about, its because it was that damn bad. if u DO know what im talkin 'bout, its because yes, it was that damn bad.

Quote:
Yea...but how come nobody complains when Chamillionaire does the same exact thing? I mean, this dude (cham) drives me nuts with his garbage flow, but he gets nothing but praise for it. IMO, if you can't construct a verse or a line that fits within the timing of the beat, then YOU SUCK, period. All this speeding up and cramming words together to make them fit is garbage.
:lol:
laugh.gif
S.O.S.A​

mystikal
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

nore gets an honorable mention

oh shhhh silk....nah fam... silk wins.

at least pap has some type of lyrics.

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

Quote:
Yea...but how come nobody complains when Chamillionaire does the same exact thing? I mean, this dude (cham) drives me nuts with his garbage flow, but he gets nothing but praise for it

Because we are living in the "eff the east coast" era. That's why. Chamillionaire's flow is just as bad as Pap (I'm not a fan of either by the way).

Unreal. Pap is the the type of artist that is keepin' hip hop alive. I honestly feel that if you ain't feelin' him it's because you ain'treally listenin' 2 dudes lyrics. Comparing him 2 silk is a damn shame

FinesseSosa wrote:

this N' by far is Top 3 HANDS DOWN with the worst flow...im playing through my music at work,im in the office and they let me play a little...all of a sudden this fool comes on ...Coworkers looking back who know nothing about rap really like "Who the hell is that?!" "
Another One Who Might have the Top Spot:
Silk The Shocker

S.O.S.A

Complete and utter nonsense pure rubbsh is this thread. Pap flow is good to me and my ears is checked. NEW MIXTAPE COMING SOON ALBUM in '08(I doubt it) butPap's a beast I urge all Pap fans to flood this thread with automatic playing tracks of his. Yall dudes aint prepared for the Lyrical One

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom