Worst Luck Thread Vol. FML

idk but seems like I've been having bad luck lately. rock cracked my windshield on the highway, tire went flat this morning on the way to class, accidentally rented a book twice on half.com/its a major hassle trying to cancel an order off half.com btw, under review of financial aid suddenly 
indifferent.gif
, so NT whats the worst luck you've ever had. enlighten me it may make me feel better 
laugh.gif
 but srsly 
eyes.gif
frown.gif
 post your bad luck moments

My parents are lecturing me on religion a bunch since it's ramadan, and I was planning on coming out to my parents that I was agnostic soon.

None of my friends are in my homeroom.
I can't skateboard because I'm ill.

got a $75 ticket for not stopping a full 3 sec @ a stop sign
SD card reader doesn't work anymore after 2 uses
no Xbox Live, Netflix Instant Stream, or cable in my dorm
need to return a crucial piece for my camera that I bought online and I got photography class tomorrow

not the worst but this is definitely irking me right now

I haven't had anything majorly go wrong, I mean overall I've got it pretty good. But I'm not exaggerating when I say that about 80% of new people I meet and friends I make say something along the lines of, "Man, you really have some of the worst luck of anybody I've ever met."
laugh.gif

It's usually more funny/inconvenient than anything. For example a couple years ago when I was in Europe me and my friend were in the club and I had been trying to leave because we were getting no play. My friend had the key to our hotel and he told me he was gonna go try his luck again and to meet him back at that spot in an hour.

So I just chill for an hour in that spot, no sign of him. I spend like another 45 mins looking for him before deciding to go home. At this point the trains aren't running and there are no taxis so I have to walk like 45 mins back to the hotel at like 4 in the morning. I get there and the door to the hotel is locked
30t6p3b.gif
Since we were only in Europe for several months, none of us had cell phones so I couldn't call anybody.
laugh.gif

I'm still pretty drunk (my friend was buying and that's the only reason I was letting his shenanigans slide for most of the night) and the best idea I can come up with is to throw some pebbles at the window to wake my friends up like they do in the movies. So I just roam around for a bit until I come to a park/playground with a bunch of small rocks, gather up like 100 of em and make my way back to the hotel. Problem is our room was on the top floor (about 6 stories up) and it had a funky layout so I couldn't know for sure which room was ours. I gave it my best effort, but most of my throws only made it a few floors up and probably woke up everybody except for my friends
laugh.gif

So I just had to wait it out til about 6 am when one of the hotel staff finally came in to open the front desk or w/e. We were supposed to be checking out at 7:15, so I tried to hurry up and get an hour of sleep before we had to leave. Of course I passed the %!*% out because I was exhausted and overslept.
laugh.gif

So by the time somebody woke me up I had like 5 minutes to get dressed and pack all my things and go. I had only brought 2 pairs of jeans and the ones I'd worn the previous night were disgusting because I'd been in the club dancing and sweating up a storm. The other pair I brought had a small tear in the crotch, but it wasn't noticeable and they were definitely good enough for the car ride home. As I'm hurrying to put my pants on, I put my foot in and my big toe goes through the tear in the crotch and rips a GIANT hole in the crotch and down the right leg of the jeans
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I figured that wouldn't be a big deal either, just a ruined pair of pants but we'd be home in a day. Only problem was our car ended up going the wrong way and we all got stuck in like 4 feet of snow in the Alps
laugh.gif
. So for the two days we were stuck there I had to walk around with damn near my whole crotch exposed in that weather
laugh.gif
Like I said the snow was 4 feet deep so anytime I was walking through it outside it was straight up snow all up in my #%++
laugh.gif

It turned out my friend didn't even remember telling me to meet back up with him in the club, and he had taken a taxi back to the hotel like 5 minutes after he said that.
laugh.gif

BUMP Just saw a spider crawl behind my bed, looked all over the place and I can't find it to kill it. I'm not trying to be part of that stat about spiders crawling in your mouth while you sleep so I decided to go downstairs and sleep on the couch.

I grab my pillow and sheets and relocate downstairs. SON OF A %+$$+ if the first thing I see isn't an even bigger spider crawl behind the couch.
laugh.gif

From the summer recap thread

My ex showed up at my apt 3 times while the chick I'm dating now was over causing the girl I'm dating not to trust me without being very skeptical. Ex went to jail the 3rd time for biting my finger and gushing blood everywhere.

Got pulled over and got a $759 ticket for no insurance, car got impounded, $110 to get out. Same night the chick I'm dating came over to make me feel better and we got all messed up and I passed out, she unknowingly left and I woke up to her calls from jail cuz she got a DUI.

Couple weeks later finance company screwed up and repossessed my car, had to pay $300 to get it back.

Missed my court date for the ticket and had a warrant out on me a suspended license so I turned myself in, spent a couple hours in jail and put on 6 month probation to pay the ticket off.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

BUMP Just saw a spider crawl behind my bed, looked all over the place and I can't find it to kill it. I'm not trying to be part of that stat about spiders crawling in your mouth while you sleep so I decided to go downstairs and sleep on the couch.

I grab my pillow and sheets and relocate downstairs. SON OF A %+$$+ if the first thing I see isn't an even bigger spider crawl behind the couch.
laugh.gif
pLy5Sk.png

tumblr_llsc0shUO21qdlnln

tumblr_llpukmtl4s1qkpybuo1_500.png
tumblr_lmxfvfCHO81qlqksn

rage-comics-spider-bro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom