Worst mgmt in sports?

David Kahn is pretty bad.

We could be seeing Rubio, Curry, Love and Lawson out there. :smh:

Last edited:
At least David Kahn brought some talent there in the first place. I still say MJ. He doesn't get enough credit for his badness because no one cares about the bobcats, but he has barely drafted a starting caliber player after all those years in the top 5.

MJ drafted DJ Augustine over Brook Lopez after promising Lopez that they would pick him. Not to mention drafting Adam Morrison and salary dumping Tyson Chandler when it wasn't even necessary. And these are some moves just from his Bobcats days :rofl:

Larry Brown wanted Augustin over Lopez. Inexcusable for MJ to let it go through though. :lol:

Mike gotta be number 1, he took Adam Morrison over Brandon Roy, Rudy Gay and Brendon Wright over Noah, Sean May over McCants and Granger :smh:

i almost forgot AL Davis and Donald sterling pre 2010. i give zeke a pass because he saw talent in the players he choose but as soon as he was out the equation this prospered elsewhere 

i feel kinda bad for david samson always being the dude to take the bullet for jeffery loria 

Bruhs my Minnesota Vikings are easily the worst managed team in any sport
mean.gif

So much fail every year.

Robert Sarver and his management of the Suns over the past couple seasons has been terrible

Robert Sarver and his management of the Suns over the past couple seasons has been terrible

I'm here in AZ...they've been at least entertaining this year. The Beasley signing was a gamble that they won't have to live with at least. I'm glad they didn't overpay for any of the free agent that were available and end up with crap for years to come. The trade rumors they were linked to just didn't pan out for whatever reason so I don't put that on them. The thing is, they've been too competitive that they get middle 1st round draft picks. Hopefully they get a high pick this year and suck next year too to rebuild.

Last edited:
Management is better but Ned Colletti is still a dope...

Former PR guy, must be a smooth talker, cause he still has a ******g job. :smh:

Sixers....

Only in sports is being stuck in mediocrity is worse than being completely horrible
You can make improvements if you get big picks & draft right, you cant if youre constantly the 8th & 9th seed in the East picking from the rest of the litter smh
And then NOT playing them and letting them develop
Then when you do actually draft someone good (Vucecic) you trade him & keep a bum (Lavoy Allen)
Cant blame them for Turner tho no one actually thought he was gon suck like this & cant blame them for the Bynum trade either other than giving up Vucecic
Our midseason trades this year tho...:smh:
Why did we trade a 2nd round pick for Charles Jenkins to sit on the bench next to Kwame brown :x
And speaking of Kwame Brown...why the **** did we sign him for 2 years 6 mil WITH A PLAYER OPTION?!?! Who is this mans agent?!!?
He could prolly get me signed on to a team smh
I go on forever on them man

/rant

yo the suns sell the team in the mid 00's cause they used to spend money. Nash, marion, amare, kidd, penny,all got some big deals with the suns then out of the blue they became penny pinchers. Its seems the jets have a decent season or 2 then 6 bad ones right after. 76ers same thing but for some reason they always are stuck in cap hell or never have enough money to make any major signings. My boys scott layden aint get no praise still here those fire layden chants in my head when i see a knicks jersey.i think rob babbcock is forgotten as well for that mess he did to the raptors.

Sixers....

Only in sports is being stuck in mediocrity is worse than being completely horrible
You can make improvements if you get big picks & draft right, you cant if youre constantly the 8th & 9th seed in the East picking from the rest of the litter smh
And then NOT playing them and letting them develop
Then when you do actually draft someone good (Vucecic) you trade him & keep a bum (Lavoy Allen)
Cant blame them for Turner tho no one actually thought he was gon suck like this & cant blame them for the Bynum trade either other than giving up Vucecic
Our midseason trades this year tho...:smh:
Why did we trade a 2nd round pick for Charles Jenkins to sit on the bench next to Kwame brown :x
And speaking of Kwame Brown...why the **** did we sign him for 2 years 6 mil WITH A PLAYER OPTION?!?! Who is this mans agent?!!?
He could prolly get me signed on to a team smh
I go on forever on them man

/rant

Also thank you for Jason Smith.

Jeff Bower is up there too when he was GM for the Hornets :smh:

Back
Top Bottom