Worst Pain You've Ever Been In. Vol Tonsils

Inguinal hernia surgery. Penis was black from being so bruised along with my balls which swelled up to the size of a grapefruit lol. I sneezed once and it felt like my nuts got ripped off. Flopped down on my bed when it happened and didn’t move for a solid 20 minutes lol

Pulled my calf muscle because i missed a step coming down the stairs and landed awkwardly on my leg. **** was painful. I couldn't walk without pain for like two weeks.

i beat this chump up cuz he was picking on a special ed student(Larry) and one day in the cafeteria i had it he was acting all tough picking on larry that he made him cry EVERYBODY I MEAN EVERYBODYS LAUGHING thinking its funny i got up and put the bully on his *** legit hit him about 30 times to the left side of his face you couldnt even recognize him when i was done, i actually got arrested for beating him up since i was 17 and he was 16 i dont remember the charge adult beating up a minor not sure, while im in jail my right hand swells up lol i fractured it, FAST FORWARD 2 WEEKS LATER his older brother shoots me at the park

i couldnt walk for 2 yrs **** sucked , i still talk to Larry to this day, id do it all over again I HATE PUNK *** BULLIES!!!

Appendicitis two weeks ago. I've had constipation feels before but this was no joke.

i beat this chump up cuz he was picking on a special ed student(Larry) and one day in the cafeteria i had it he was acting all tough picking on larry that he made him cry EVERYBODY I MEAN EVERYBODYS LAUGHING thinking its funny i got up and put the bully on his *** legit hit him about 30 times to the left side of his face you couldnt even recognize him when i was done, i actually got arrested for beating him up since i was 17 and he was 16 i dont remember the charge adult beating up a minor not sure, while im in jail my right hand swells up lol i fractured it, FAST FORWARD 2 WEEKS LATER his older brother shoots me at the park

i couldnt walk for 2 yrs **** sucked , i still talk to Larry to this day, id do it all over again I HATE PUNK *** BULLIES!!!

We have a winner

...son this **** is low-key beautiful. Lemme buy the movie rights b

I’m on anxiety medication and I went on a vacation a few months back and forgot to bring them. So for about 5-6 days I didn’t take them. That’s when the withdrawal symptoms started kicking in. I ended up having a weeklong nonstop migraine, insomnia, increased depression etc. now I didn’t realize the not taking the meds was the issue until after I saw my doctor that prescribed them. I thought I’d be fine for a few days. Nope. Going cold turkey is not what I’ll be doing again

Dude, I was hooked on Xanax for a couple of months in 2017, I stopped taking them after only about 3 weeks of taken them and I had crazy withdrawals, depression, insomnia, couldn't eat. I swore I was dying, then I found it was because I stopped taking Xanax. I had to get back on them for another couple months. Then my psychiatrist got me on some anti-depressants and I didnt need to take the xanax anymore. Those class of drugs are called "benzodiazapines" they are literally the WORST THINGS EVER. They help with anxiety, but you should NEVER take them more for a couple days or your body starts becoming dependent on it. Some of the worst couple months of my life

lamekilla lamekilla lol

whats crazy is that when i got shot i didnt feel it i tried to get up like 7 times and i couldnt , i twisted my body and my leg stayed in place and thats when i felt the pain:smh: seen all the blood splattered everywhere all over my spacejams and first thing i did was call my mom she picks up and i calmly tell her mom what you doing shes like im watching my soaps on tv im like i just got shot and shes like stop playing call me later I SAID YO MOM IM NOT ****ING PLAYING I JUST GOT SHOT AND IM BLEEDING ALL OVER THE PLACE THEY TAKING ME TO METHODIST AND ALL I HEAR IS THE PH DROP , she beat me to the hospital and i was way closer
Oct 23 2001 7:15pm

Last edited:
I don’t think it was as bad as post-surgery pain from my kneecap stabilization or partial lung removal but shingles hurt like a *****.

Its only saving grace was that shingles wasn’t a continuous stream of pain, it was more like repeatedly getting stabbed by an electrified sword every x amount of time. I think there were a few minutes inbetween if I recall correctly. It went on for days without any sign of improvement but it did go away quickly after it started getting better.

My daily opioid painkiller prescription for my chronic pain condition is 400mg of Tramadol per day. In spite of that dosage those jolts of shingles pain were pretty excruciating.
Thank god it was on the right side of my chest instead of something like my face.

Currently going thru shingles right now. Easily worst pain Ive experienced. On day 12 right now. Both of my arms, and both of my legs I feel like My skin is on fire. Bout to head back to the hospital

good timing for this thread :lol: shattered my collar bone last week. Had to have surgery this past monday to put it back together. Doc said it was worst then expected. Bigger plate then expected, more screws, and string to help with the torn legaments. The process has been the worst pain of my life because it has been the longest. The initial break and 48 hours after were terrible....had to wait a week from break to surgery...then post surgery was worse then the initial break. Had about 6 hours of 10/10 pain. I was just throwing down pain meds and waiting for them to kick in....i was 6 hydrocodone in before i could stop pacing around in utter pain

Ive been in terrible pain before but it usually dissipates. This has been a new level

i tore my achilles. that wasn't even close to being the worst part.
they did a nerve block on my leg for the surgery so my whole leg went numb.
but when they casted my leg my ankle was crooked and turned in an inward position.
that night when i got back feeling in my leg my ankle hurt so much from being in that position for 8+ hours i had to rush back to the ER to get them to recast it.

my body was literally shaking from the pain and i was profusely dripping with sweat. it hurt so much i could barely see

Currently going thru shingles right now. Easily worst pain Ive experienced. On day 12 right now. Both of my arms, and both of my legs I feel like My skin is on fire. Bout to head back to the hospital
I know a girl who had shingles on her face once. I feel very thankful I only had it in a fairly small area on the right side of my ribs. In a way I was lucky that my chronic pain condition meant I already had a prescription for a high dosage of opioid painkillers per day. Even then the shingles pain was still excruciating. Couldn't focus on anything due to those repeated jolts of intense pain. I kept one of those stress balls with me to squeeze, it was really that bad.

The only reason it's not my #1 most painful experience is because having a chest tube stuck between my ribs after a lung surgery was somehow even worse. It's crazy that a damn rash can even compete with that.
The acute pain from my kneecap dislocation was worse than shingles but it wasn't that bad as soon as the kneecap was put back in place. Shingles is like a week-long version of acute dislocation pain.

good timing for this thread :lol: shattered my collar bone last week. Had to have surgery this past monday to put it back together. Doc said it was worst then expected. Bigger plate then expected, more screws, and string to help with the torn legaments. The process has been the worst pain of my life because it has been the longest. The initial break and 48 hours after were terrible....had to wait a week from break to surgery...then post surgery was worse then the initial break. Had about 6 hours of 10/10 pain. I was just throwing down pain meds and waiting for them to kick in....i was 6 hydrocodone in before i could stop pacing around in utter pain

Ive been in terrible pain before but it usually dissipates. This has been a new level

How did you shatter your collar bone?

How did you shatter your collar bone?
Playing soccer. I was running full speed got tripped and fell right on my right shoulder

i tore my achilles. that wasn't even close to being the worst part.
they did a nerve block on my leg for the surgery so my whole leg went numb.
but when they casted my leg my ankle was crooked and turned in an inward position.
that night when i got back feeling in my leg my ankle hurt so much from being in that position for 8+ hours i had to rush back to the ER to get them to recast it.

my body was literally shaking from the pain and i was profusely dripping with sweat. it hurt so much i could barely see

This is what got me minus the cast. They gave me a nerve blocker for post surgery pain. Told me it would wear off in the middle of the night so take your pills before bed to stay ahead of the pain. It wore off at 5pm and i couldn't keep the pain in check.

Nerve blockers are wild btw. I literally thought i was going to dislocate my arm since my whole arm was dead even though it was in a sling....i was not liking the nerve blocker at all...scary

Playing soccer. I was running full speed got tripped and fell right on my right shoulder

This is what got me minus the cast. They gave me a nerve blocker for post surgery pain. Told me it would wear off in the middle of the night so take your pills before bed to stay ahead of the pain. It wore off at 5pm and i couldn't keep the pain in check.

Nerve blockers are wild btw. I literally thought i was going to dislocate my arm since my whole arm was dead even though it was in a sling....i was not liking the nerve blocker at all...scary
I've never heard of nerve blockers being used for post-surgery pain, that sounds crazy.

My right arm went completely numb once when I was in the recovery room after my partial lung removal surgery.
I had a morphine pump, received a Dipidolor (opiate) injection, an IV bag of Tramadol and then they gave me something called Sufentanil on top of that. They said it was about 500x more potent than morphine. My whole body started itching so I wiggled around a bit in the hospital bed, trying to avoid moving the chest tube too much. All of a sudden I noticed I was having trouble moving my right arm. Within a minute or so I could only slightly move a few of my fingers, the rest of the arm went completely numb. Doctors rushed me to the scanning room for an echo but it turned out it was just a silly benign problem.

Due to my wiggling around, I had accidentally moved my epidural needle. It was put back in place and I was instantly able to move the arm again.

I think I was too high from all those painkillers to really take it seriously at the time but it definitely wasn't a feeling I would want to experience ever again. If I was ever offered nerve blockers after a surgery I'd refuse and ask for opioids instead.

Bile duct blockage.

My right side was in extreme pain for like hours(it feels like you're being stabbed repeatedly..it sucked), it cleared itself up by the time I stopped being stubborn and stupid and went to the ER thankfully. I originally thought it was a gallbladder attack when it wouldn't go away

ben and jerry
ghost pepper chex mix
orange juice

all at the same time, woke up in the middle of the night with the worst stomach pain of my life
i cried on the toilet

Back
Top Bottom