Worst physical pain you've experienced: VOL: Did you ever have surgery before?

runningfishy

Banned
Worst physical pain you've experienced: VOL: Did you ever have surgery before?

A couple of things that really set off sharp pain.
1)Fractured my wrist 3 times growing up.
2)Wisdom Tooth
3)Surgery near my !@%!

You ever have surgery? For what?  Describe the anasthetic part. lolz

1) I've had a foley cath on before... it's so uncomfortable.
2) Splenectomy for my 2 broken ribs on my bicycle accident. internal bleeding, that's it.

In high school i broke my fibula bone, which cause my ligaments to go out of place and my ankle.. 3 surgeries later and im okay.. but I never quite felt pain like when they put my leg in a splint the day of the accident.. also fracturing my wrist in 3rd grade hurt.

1) As a kid I fell off of some stairs and hit my leg on a drain pipe sticking out of the ground. Luckily it was a wide pipe (pause) and it didn't go into my leg.

My leg felt like a waterbed from how gushy it felt when I touched it. I never did anything about it and now it's solidified and I have a lump on my thigh.

2) As a baby I climbed out of my crib and fell onto the concrete floor chin first so I had to get it stitched up only to climb out of the crib again and have to get it restitched
laugh.gif

To this day i'm scared to scratch the underpart of my chin in fear that I would open up the scar.

Either Wisdom getting pulled and me taking my stitches out prematurely.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It was like an aching pain. Or growing pains. My elbows and knees used to hurt so $$%%%%! bad and I could do nothing about it.

I've fractured both my elbows and all my fingers when I played football growing up, none were really that bad.

wisdom teeth

my dentist doesnt put people to sleep so he gave me anesthesia shots. top 2 teeth came out like nothing then my bottom right was being a problem. Gave me like 6 more shots and i could still feel it, but he said that is the legal amount he could give me so i had to keep going
frown.gif
. On top of that it was stuck underneath the tooth next to it so he had to take that one out too. OF COURSE that one wouldnt come out so he had to break it off piece by piece. i was lying there hearing and feeling my teeth being chipped off little by little, and then he had to take out the actual wisdom tooth.

almost cried
frown.gif

another time i was playing ball and went up for a rebound. the #@+% came down FLYING at my pinky and bent it sideways

I got surgery on my eyeball but thankfully no pain. Hopefully i don't ever have to go under again
30t6p3b.gif

Tore my acl's three times (left knee, right, then left again) but the time I tore my right one was by far the worst pain of them all and worst I've had. I distinctly remember it sounding like if you crack all your knuckles in a row but very loudly like a crunch 
sick.gif

Fell directly unto an up-right wire hanger, went straight in to the bone (above my knee) and it was stuck at first but I eventually ripped it out by myself. I was scared to tell my parents so I ran (this was inside their closet) from their room to a trashcan holding a bloody hanger and pools of blood from my knee. It looked like a crime scene 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 . I told them when they came home, but I convinced them it was just a surface scratch, so I wouldn't have to go to a doctor. Today, that leg just randomly goes into intense pain and sometimes when I walk it does feel bum-legish but the scar came out nice
pimp.gif

Massive headaches. Worse than any muscle tear or bone breaking to me. I can try my best to not move those damaged areas to ease the pain but the headache just doesn't go away, the pain just spreads to all parts of your body.

Just about anything with serious nerve damage is the worse pain though.

surgery after tearing my acl/mcl/meniscus. worst feeling was being upright 8 hours after surgery and the pain meds had worn off. 

Had to be when i was in middle school, i dont remember how old but i was i my neighborhood and me and my friend was riding our bikes to go hoop.......................WAIT FOR IT...................... and i put my hand down to touch my bike chain and my middle and pointing finger got stick in the chain. It literally broke my nails, and luckily these 2 adults in the neighborhood got my fingers out the chain..ouch!!! is hurts to reminisce on it.

Just had patella tendon surgery last week. The pain when the meds wore off and the original injury itself was pretty hurtful.

I've broken bones, sprained ankles, torn ligaments...none compare to my wisdom teeth being removed

I've broke my arm, neck, cut my knee down to the joint my liver in half punctured lung tons of other stuff. I know pain. But I gotta say the WORST I've ever felt was bladder spasms. Imagine holding your piss to the Max. Like to where you will explode. Now do it 3 days straight. It was awful.

real life...

i had fluid forming around my heart... so they had to stick a tube from my belly button up and around my heart...
so the liquid could get drained...

it hurt so bad... they didnt put me to sleep but "numbed the area" hurt like nothing ive ever felt before, tears just dripped from my eyes... (i wasnt bawling)
to compare the pains that i have felt... broke my collar bone when i was 7, then at 20 and the break even punctured my skin so i have to have surgery and get a plate put in...
ive also had bone marrow taken out... and a lyphmnode node taken out from my neck...

that heart catheter hurt the worst... im pretty good with pain imo...

Back
Top Bottom