Worst Professional Sports Team This Decade?

idk about being least successful but i dont know any team that has fallen off so drastically or taken as many Ls in one decade as the Knicks did this pastdecade. I mean in the 90s we were elite and %+%+ was looking like it was just getting better for the new decade at the end of last decade (1999). I mean wemoved on from the old Knicks we had so much success with earlier in the decade (guys like Starks, and Oakley, etc) and turned THAT into a talented young teamwithout even going through a rebuilding stage that was good enough to reach the finals (Spree, Houston, LJ, Camby, etc). Alse Ewing was about to be in hiscontract year and it seemed Camby was ready to take over the reigns as our center. i mean %+%+ was looking good, after that though, post Ewing trade in 2001 icant think of ANY team in ANY decade who have taken as many Ls as the Knicks have this decade.
smh.gif

It has to be the Pirates. People actually talked about how terrible the Lions are, the Pirates have been so bad for so long consistently they can't even bea punch line. They didn't lose the most games in one season like the Tigers did, or have the worst winning percentage like the Rays did up until last year,both teams which made the world series this decade. No, the Pirates are mediocre even at losing.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

This decade it has to be the Lions but the next decade belongs to the Cavs
pimp.gif

all these "cavs fans" will finally go back to being irrelavant with the exception of some the clevelanders here

Back
Top Bottom