worst quality jordans ever?

these are hands down worst retro 4 i have, and i have 10 different colorways from different years.

the nubuck is so bad it feels like a bad cut of leather. not buttery at all. i hope the future colorways coming out aren't like this

dont get mad at me either, this is quality, not looks, personally they look really nice. why i bought them
But you still bought them...... That's exactly what they want. Well played.

damn...are the 2012 fire red 4s really that bad? i just picked up a pair for 140....i really hope they dont start cracking after the first couple of wears.... reading some of your experiences make me nervous. :smh:

thunder retros are hands down the worst one ever quality wise. paint chipped so fast, all of my other retro IV"s never had this type of problem.

I gotta go with the CDP XI's for worst quality ever, my feet would feel better walking around bare footed.
As far as bad quality upper materials...any recent Jordan 1 with a Jumpman tag, they just awful.

i know someone was going to say it as well i own 2 pairs of cdp 11/12's and 2 pairs of 2012 and i would say the quality is the same if nt better on the cdp pair heres a pic i took way back when they dropped one being the cdp one being the 2012's
what

Chicago 1s 2013 ... Had to give them back After 1 Day
Yeah, I gotta agree those are the worst.

My feet were barking with pain not even halfway into the 1st day I wore them.  I had to take them off and have not worn them since.

I would sell them, but I'd probably lose money in the end.

Black Toe 1s feel so much better.

Last edited:
Cool grey 4s have to be a  contender, midsole paint flaking off on the second wear.

And the forefoot cushioning was non existent.

idk I was disappointed with a pair of Olympic 6 I received, the paint job was terrible

idk I was disappointed with a pair of Olympic 6 I received, the paint job was terrible
Not to mention the complete lack of cushioning in them.

I honestly thought I had a pair of fakes until I realized all of them were like that.
mean.gif

I'm going two mention to pairs that I think are the worst out my collection... these are the two shoes that got me into the game. Fusion 4 White Lasers, the leather on them is different than any retro, its really weird they crease the shoe into a permanent angle my fusion 5 spices which I still love because of the colorway also have very unusual leather, the toe box and all over is creased like a cracked android/iphone. my true blue spizikes kill my pinky toe and they chipped very very fast! I personally love the orion 7s (the one person) I wear shoe enforcer cut up sneaker shields in all my kicks now and the orions look great, I also think they are very comfortable...only thing is is I have to agree with how badly they did with glue and stains, its visibile from a distance. I think my 06s MBs which I picked up used are much better looking then 12's because of the shade of blue but they also started to chip terribly but its been about 20 wears by myself idk the previous. Don't know why people complain about 5s my wolf greys and grapes look literally brand new still after 5 wears all day each...sneaker shields are key if you guys hate creasing

Last edited:
Last year's White Cement IV retro was absolutely terrible. Wore them 3 times before sadly finally accepting how bad they were and selling them. Sucks, because that's my 2nd favorite Jordan of all time. The hunt for '99s continues.

Ya'll must be trippin! No way are they horrible. Fire red 4's are by far the worst retro ive seen, the pleather isnt the same as wc4's at all, its like paper.

2013 chicago 1s are pretty bad, they dont crease normally they actually crease upwards on some parts of the toe but i love the colorway so no pain no gain, its about time men suffer for fashion purposes lol womens heels arent comfy and how many women do you see rockin 6 inch heels? and they pay lots more than we do most times (for name brands that is)

Y'all drunk saying white cement ivs from last year not a damn crack, crease etc in mine and wore more then 15 times. Black cements cracked around 5 times....

Also everyone down playing the leather it's the same as all the 5s this year as well so if you kept any 5s your point is invalid IMO

Last edited:
Y'all drunk saying white cement ivs from last year not a damn crack, crease etc in mine and wore more then 15 times. Black cements cracked around 5 times....

Also everyone down playing the leather it's the same as all the 5s this year as well so if you kept any 5s your point is invalid IMO

This!! Repped agree 200%

Back
Top Bottom