Worst Retro colorways of 2007 vol. STOP IT NIKE!!

Ok, so we're into the 3rd quarter of the year, and seems like NIke's colorways just seems to get worse and worse per release. We got cheated on the Air Max Lights, and got stuck with the crap colors only people 18 and under would or could wear. That is my nomination of the worst colorway of 2007. Now, you tell me what you didn't buy. Yep!!
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

what nike has done to huarache trainers should be illegal in 50 states :smh:
smh.gif
cb34.jpg

they're coming :smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Haurache Trainers: Nike pretty much killed a classic shoe, they should have stopped at the Blk/Gray/Wht Retro from a few years back.

CB 34 Retro: They should just cancel the rest of the colorways they have planned. The blk/red and the tweed colorways are gonna ruin the shoe and definately not gonna sell well. Stick with the OG colorway!

ALL 2007 AF1's: Only colorway that had mass appeal was "The Square" from the Global Pack or whatever its called. Stores sold out of these the first week, which tells you people like simple colorways.

STOP IT NIKE!!!
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

^ Dude pretty much summed it up for me: Air Force Ones.

Nike pretty much killed my love for these shoes. Not that I don't wear them anymore. But I damn sure don't check for them like I used to. I'll still try to track down the older joints, but now prices have soared thanks to the wack @#%$ dropping every weekend at your local mall. All the heads have pretty much turned a blind eye to new releases and have focused on older @#%$, making it even less fun. I gotta spend $200+ now just to get my AF1 fix. Wack.

Thanks Nike.
FOR SALE: Send Helps, Pinstripe Blazer SBs, Acorn AF1s, East Coast LBJ IVs & Curry Zoom Talarias -- ALL SIZE 11. CLICK HERE.​

Those 8's are awful, and some of the colors coming out, look more like the cheap variants you will find on websites.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com

TEAM AM FAM

aj8navyorange01.jpg

I'd have to agree.
I thought the DTRT were bad, then JB seemed to outdo itself by putting this out.
Thanks and gig'em.

I think Nike is doing this on purpose, just to seperate the trendy hipsters from the real thing.

I don't know about those Barkleys could pretty much Guarentee that those are gonna sell out in NY. Blk/Red on a barkley = a lot of sales.
Code:
 Team I'll Slap your favorite team member
What's really poppin​

Wow Kev, those are pretty bad. The way I see it, if anyone buys these kicks, get 'em, and beat 'em to death, i.e. until there are holes and the colors are all grey.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com

TEAM AM FAM

These could've been classics with the better color placement and all suede :smh:
smh.gif
nike-air-cb34-godzilla-95-charles-barkley-shoes-2.jpg
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

i agree with the CB34's and the Air Tech's. Tha WORST, F'n it up NIKE.
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

6bw2ry9.jpg

There isn't an ezboard emotion available that can show how disgusted I am with these. Plaid? Are they serious...

I dont mind those new brakelys at all but the 8's are horrible and i dont think nike will stop it they amke alot of money off it a real shoe ban should be done but wont we only 50,000 people not all there consumers
Check yaself before you check out my Nikes

Back
Top Bottom