Worst Retro colorways of 2007 vol. STOP IT NIKE!!

omg.....those cb 34's........i think i just threw up a little in my mouth
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

Nike is trying too much, they should keep it simple like they've done in the past, but so far this year i think has been the worst of colorways i've seen in quite a couple of years combined.
I wear my jays, just like i've weared my ex g/f's :smile: (Don't tell me you aren't gonna put on the J's here and there now ) :smile:

Those tweed barkleys betta be a tier zero....I don't wanna ever encounter em in person.....ewww
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

All the jordan retro's that are not O.G. Colorways are crap. Infact all the J's 1-6 that don't have the nike logo are horrible.

Quote:
which tells you people like simple colorways.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
Infact all the J's 1-6 that don't have the nike logo are horrible.
:\
ohwell.gif
Team PhD.

hate hate hate on those tweeds...

more pairs for me!

Would be ravishing to see a thread on here about how ppl regret sleeping on these...and if not oh well...i will still be happy to own them. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Late last year was the first year I started to get into Air Forces; my second year of being into sneakers.

With the colorways they've made since then, its really hard for me to keep believing in the high pedistal the AF1 seems to have placed itself on.

Hope 2008's a better year for Forces before I give up on them.

NO WONDER CUSTOM AF1s ARE SO EXPENSIVE!!

Who in the @#%$ idea was it to put that @#%$ plaid on the CB34, seriously. Who the @#%$ thought that would be a great idea for that @#%$ to be on that @#%$ shoe. I can do the Black/Red, but Plaid, @#%$ no.
DJ Ransom
www.djransom.org

they definately ruined some/alot of these retros. Its one thing to have bad quality material and its another thing to make them in horrible colors. Why oh why would they go as far as an ugly color shoe of bad quality? I missed out on a lot of these shoes when they originally released, due to lack of funds as a kid. Now i just nod my head.

Yep, it's been a bad year.

The decision process-to-final-market ratio on AJ XI I.E. Low colorways saved me more skrilla this year than Gieco did for those Cavemen-types.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

*** OOH MAN, that really hit me hard, i was SO looking forward to the XI Low IEs coming out. They were different from most other retros, so I figured it would be the best one to make as my first retro.

Then when I found out every damn colorway had Yellow [Zest] in it, I was so pissed. The All Blue looked unique, i give it that, but i dunno if i could pull off a shoe like that. And to top it off, the LS XI Low IE was one of the WORST LS colorways I've seen of any Retro J, IMO.

Jordan already shot my hopes down for the not-so-hyped Retros that were coming outand had debuted in the past 1.5 years, and all I can cherish now are my silver/green bean 5s. I hope 2008 really becomes the Year of the Jordan, he better do it right since the 23 will be coming out, along with Jordan-esque AF1s and Jordan iD.

Back
Top Bottom