Worst sleep paralysis episode of my life last night

Happened to me when I was younger and couldn't wake myself out of it.

Then I stopped being a weenie and could do whatever I wanted in my dreams
pimp.gif

yes, happens to me as well when I see a deceased person in my dream. I try and scream, get up and run, etc. but can not move. I'm actually sleep still, but consciously feel awake, if that makes sense... Usually someone wakes me up because I'm still able to make sounds, just not scream or talk.

Once you've experienced a couple, you get used to it.
I did a lot of research on lucid dreams and how to induce them.
I would wake up in the middle of the night after sleeping like 5 hours so I was still in the REM sleeping stage.
Laying completely still I would keep my mind conscious and let my body fall asleep.
It NEVER worked for me but after trying I kept experiencing sleep paralysis.
Then I really started to lucid dream some how. Literally had 3 lucid dreams 3 nights in a row.
Last night I had like 4 mini lucids. Didn't change anything but I knew I was dreaming.

happens to me every month. I'm gotten used to them. Feels like it lasts hours man/

Worst one ever was when I tried to lucid dream...worst mistake ever. I swear to god

I've heard about it, hope it never happens.

I sleep on my stomach idk if that helps lol

Happened to me last night... Been having these episodes for about 7 years and they are usually a result of irregular sleep patterns. I get the eerie feeling like someone is in my room but I never feel anything on my chest though
this.  The last 2 or 3 times it happened to me I could hear someone opening and closing the door

i'm laying there hearing laughing or talking from the door and I'm trying to get up and yell and I can't move or speak but I can "see" all of this happening

and another time I can feel someone walk across the room and stand near my head, and again I can't move

It's happened once during regular sleep, but it's mostly during a quick nap, I sleep on my back too.

Last edited:
d ten minutes but it was probably 60 seconds. After about 30 seconds of panicking, sweating, trying to yell for help/move (but was unable to do either), I literally took a deep breath and said to myself..."I'm gonna count to 3 and throw my body in the air with as much force as I can" in order to get the demon off of me. I count to 3, gave it everything I got and still wasn't able to move. After the episode was over I got the !@#$ out of bed and slept on the couch in the light:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro this is most ******ed thing I've read in a while :lol: :rofl:

sleep paralysis has nothing to do with demons, spirits or aliens, and everything to do with body physiology. If you just concentrate for 10 seconds you will wake up from it.

i got this regularly too. but there is a period of time where i dont get it for awhile but when that streak ends, i get it every night and it just dies off one night. very weird. but yes this **** is scary. i feel like there is a shadowy figure within my room and i always keep my eyes closed i avoid seeing those mother *******.

Bro this is most ******ed thing I've read in a while :lol: :rofl:
sleep paralysis has nothing to do with demons, spirits or aliens, and everything to do with body physiology. If you just concentrate for 10 seconds you will wake up from it.

naw but when your actually in sleep paralysis, thats how you feel. you can ask anyone who got these and they will tell you they sense sort of other spirit within your room. and when that **** hits you hard, it lasts more than 10 seconds.

Never happened to me, but to most of my close friends it did.

They have the strange feeling of someone being in the room while they can't move at all (like OP said)

And they told me the japaneese think this "presence" is a demon or evil spirit that's trying to corrupt you or something like that.

this used to happen to me when i was a kid, but i haven't experienced it since then. when it would happen, whenever i would start to pray it would go away.

Happened to me about a year ago. I woke up from a dream and saw these spooky shadows of tree branches on my ceiling then I looked straight up and boom I was staring into the eyes of this ghost. I freaked out but couldn't move an inch. I don't quite remember how I was able to break out of it but it didn't last long. I think I eventually was able to look away and broke out of it. Scary **** mayne :smh:

I have had this happen since I was a kid as well

Normally I just hold my breath till it wakes me up. No oxygen to the brain works wonders lol.

I used do the same thing to get out of Nightmares.

Try sleeping on your stomach, works every time.

If it is a spirit demon, they won't be able to sit on your chest...maybe your butt this time?

Regardless, problem solved.

Had a similar situation about a week or so ago. Seems like whenever I attempt to do some research on anything paranormal related I have an experience as such.

That use to happen to me often. I personally believe it is demons. If you notice in those exorcism movies they always are attacked while sleeping on their backs, This is why I do sleep on my stomach mainly now, or possibly side. But it is a terrible feeling.

I say you should say a prayer, if your spiritual/religious and def sleep on your stomach it helps plenty. 

I have had this happen since I was a kid as well

Normally I just hold my breath till it wakes me up. No oxygen to the brain works wonders lol.

I used do the same thing to get out of Nightmares.

Sleeping on your stomach makes you have erotic dreams more often because of the pressure against your jimmy. I woke up once from sleeping on my stomach and I couldn't feel my meat, like it just felt cold because I slept on it pointing upwards, strange feeling, probably more scary than when I do get sleep paralysis.

happened to me just once scary AF felt like a demon like many said, and it was around the time i was thinking about demons too cuz of my roommates

Back
Top Bottom