Worst thing I heard in my ((life so far.....))

So today im chilling in my math class after school, listening to these three girls conversation (they where pretty loud like a typical hoodratz).They ended up talking about this one girl that i knew name Francis. The story was like this girl ((I seriously forgot her damn name)) well anywho she randomly asked Francis that "her mom got cancer and she had 3 weeks to live?".Francis just started to cry so bad that she ended up calling her dad for early dismissal.I was like damn.Anywho the worst part comes her mom ends up dying the next week not 3 weeks the next week after the B said that #+%@.(I swear im not even lying)Im saying why some people just %!*@## up sometimes

Learn to write coherently, and use proper punctuation.

You're story sucks too.

Not a cool story at all, bro.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

You're story sucks too.

pms.jpg

i got you beat. Yesterday i was interviewing this guy in the hospital assessing his family life and what not. The medicine team walks in and tell this guy he has non small cell cancer in 5 locations in his body and there is nothing they can do for him.

anywhoimjustgoingtowritelikethissinceyouknowanywhoitreallydoesntmatteranywayyoucantunderstandmeanywayanywho

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

You're story sucks too.

pms.jpg
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

if u thought that was even worth defending, u r an idiot.
i absolutely could not read that

You're story sucks too.

You are story sucks too?
o_O
Makes no sense, right?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

You're story sucks too.

You are story sucks too?
o_O
Makes no sense, right?

eek.gif
HOW THINE TABLES HAVE TURNETH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"Oranges?"

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

So today im chilling in my math class after school, listening to these three girls conversation (they where pretty loud like a typical hoodratz).They ended up talking about this one girl that i knew name Francis. The story was like this girl ((I seriously forgot her damn name)) well anywho she randomly asked Francis that "her mom got cancer and she had 3 weeks to live?".Francis just started to cry so bad that she ended up calling her dad for early dismissal.I was like damn.Anywho the worst part comes her mom ends up dying the next week not 3 weeks the next week after the B said that #+%@.(I swear im not even lying)Im saying why some people just %!*@## up sometimes

rev_run.jpg

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

You're story sucks too.

You are story sucks too?
o_O
Makes no sense, right?

Got'em
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom