Would God Forgive Me?

There is a couple who i know are drug dealers and in the past month they have apparently "befriended" my mother.
They got her hooked on cocaine and last night around 2am she overdosed on it and was so close to dying.
mad.gif

She was barely let go from the hospital an hour ago and is home now where me and my stepdad are watching her.
So my question is should i go Off that couple to avenge my mom and to save other peoples lives that they dont give a crap about?
Would God forgive me for doing such a thing? 

There is a couple who i know are drug dealers and in the past month they have apparently "befriended" my mother.
They got her hooked on cocaine and last night around 2am she overdosed on it and was so close to dying.
mad.gif

She was barely let go from the hospital an hour ago and is home now where me and my stepdad are watching her.
So my question is should i go Off that couple to avenge my mom and to save other peoples lives that they dont give a crap about?
Would God forgive me for doing such a thing? 

Damn.

They will get theirs.

Revenge will get the best of you.

You can't do something knowing in the back of your head "Well, God will forgive me".

That kinda defeats the purpose.

But I do believe what goes around comes around, and if it's not you... it will be some other ladies son that goes and offs them.

Sorry about the whole situation my man, hope this helps.

Damn.

They will get theirs.

Revenge will get the best of you.

You can't do something knowing in the back of your head "Well, God will forgive me".

That kinda defeats the purpose.

But I do believe what goes around comes around, and if it's not you... it will be some other ladies son that goes and offs them.

Sorry about the whole situation my man, hope this helps.

don't worry about god in a situation like this bro..worry about your family

seems like you could just take the high road and get them locked up instead of causing them physical harm

they're drug dealers they prob got heat..unless of course you're about that life

would you forgive yourself is the question you should be asking

don't worry about god in a situation like this bro..worry about your family

seems like you could just take the high road and get them locked up instead of causing them physical harm

they're drug dealers they prob got heat..unless of course you're about that life

would you forgive yourself is the question you should be asking

I love this. At this very moment, the couple in question's life is in the hand of a bunch of sneaker-loving strangers.

That said, I say do it if only for the story.  It's like screwing a thalidomide. 

I love this. At this very moment, the couple in question's life is in the hand of a bunch of sneaker-loving strangers.

That said, I say do it if only for the story.  It's like screwing a thalidomide. 

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

That said, I say do it if only for the story.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

That said, I say do it if only for the story.

laugh.gif

Yea im more than mad at my mom,its just that i guess in the back of my head i feel like as long as they are around that they will still try to give her stuff.
i got a hold of her cell and the girl form that couple said "hey i heard you are at the hospital,what happened?" i texted back "you are what happened bi***" and i guess she wasnt thinking so she texted back saying" Well im close to your house so maybe we can meet up real quick,itll make you feel better"
Her just saying that kinda has me leaning towards finishing her.
i think i would be able to forgive myself if i hurt them because id rather it be them than my mom again.
oh and we told the cops and they said they couldnt do anything about it,i was like @$+ are you serious.

Yea im more than mad at my mom,its just that i guess in the back of my head i feel like as long as they are around that they will still try to give her stuff.
i got a hold of her cell and the girl form that couple said "hey i heard you are at the hospital,what happened?" i texted back "you are what happened bi***" and i guess she wasnt thinking so she texted back saying" Well im close to your house so maybe we can meet up real quick,itll make you feel better"
Her just saying that kinda has me leaning towards finishing her.
i think i would be able to forgive myself if i hurt them because id rather it be them than my mom again.
oh and we told the cops and they said they couldnt do anything about it,i was like @$+ are you serious.

Back
Top Bottom