would i be able to wear DS chrome VIIIs?

Im very skeptical of whether a pair od DS chrome viii's would be wearable or if they would be destroyed if i tried to wear them. Im thinking of buying some. What do you guys think?

Im very skeptical of whether a pair od DS chrome viii's would be wearable or if they would be destroyed if i tried to wear them. Im thinking of buying some. What do you guys think?

Of course they are wearable, from my experience, the painted silver midsole was pretty solid on these, unlike the White/Red version.

Of course they are wearable, from my experience, the painted silver midsole was pretty solid on these, unlike the White/Red version.

Yes, I just UnDSed a pair of playoff lows last week and they are holding up just fine after 3 consecutive wears. Cracking and peeling on all the 03 models is nowhere near as much of a problem as it is on the newer VIII releases.

Yes, I just UnDSed a pair of playoff lows last week and they are holding up just fine after 3 consecutive wears. Cracking and peeling on all the 03 models is nowhere near as much of a problem as it is on the newer VIII releases.

Seen A Dude Wearin His Not Too Long Ago... They Looked To Be Holdin Up. Not Really A Fan Of Them Tho.

Seen A Dude Wearin His Not Too Long Ago... They Looked To Be Holdin Up. Not Really A Fan Of Them Tho.

I really liked the Chrome VIII's, got them when they came out in May 2003, good times. I would say they're definitely wearable. I just unDSed some IX's from 2002 and they feel fine.

I really liked the Chrome VIII's, got them when they came out in May 2003, good times. I would say they're definitely wearable. I just unDSed some IX's from 2002 and they feel fine.

Back
Top Bottom