Would I be wrong?....vol. Love You Long Time

fams

Banned
Okay, so I work on campus and this cute short asian girl comes to me for assistance. She just moved here from Hong Kong and doesn't even have animmigrantion card, she speaks very little english. So I'm natually charismatic in person even when I don't try, so when I helped her she was laughingthe whole time and kept stroking my arm with two hands. I felt akward because I feel like even though she is 22 she doesn't know english that well and Ifelt like I was taking advantage by warranting her advances.

So I finished helping her, and she had no reason to come back but my co-workers say she keeps finding reasons to come back.
They were saying she asked for me specifically. I bumped into her Tuesday and she jumped with joy like we knew each other for years.
My female co-workers says she likes me and I know she does, but because of her lack of english I feel like...weird kickin' it with her like that
(predator like
laugh.gif
) .

...Although she is
pimp.gif
and her squeaky little broken english accent makesme wanna
mad.gif
devil.gif

would I be wong wrong?

Personally if I was you I give her the business mos def. Who cares if her english is not that good? You gonna make love to her accent? Action speaks louderthat words fam.

Wade187 wrote:
JayADiCt92 wrote:
bet she doesn't shave
laugh.gif
....but yeah, she don't

She looks very well kept, she just doesn't speak english well.
Her father gives her $4000 a month (I have to view her records), she's not dirty at all. She looks like in Hong Kong she was popular.
The girls were jealous of her Ambercrombe bag and clothes..asking why is she wearing such expensive clothes on Tuesday.

she wore a strapless shirt and her pits looked shaved and she smelled good too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

not really too much into asian girls, but pics?
even though I have 2 pics of her she text me, I respect her privacy and mines...I saw my school being discussed on here twice already
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FaMs

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

not really too much into asian girls, but pics?
even though I have 2 pics of her she text me, I respect her privacy and mines...I saw my school being discussed on here twice already
wink.gif
laugh.gif

i was going to say do work, but if you need to ask us...

smh.gif

SnkrFrk wrote:
This is NT fam... Pics aren't optional, they are required.
nerd.gif

word, this is the most important unwritten rule of NT, if there is any mention of any situation with a girl (potential gf, gf, potential smash, mom, aunt,cousin, grandma, sister, etc) there has got to be pix or no accurate advice can be given.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FaMs

Wade187 wrote:
JayADiCt92 wrote:
bet she doesn't shave
laugh.gif
....but yeah, she don't

She looks very well kept, she just doesn't speak english well.
Her father gives her $4000 a month (I have to view her records), she's not dirty at all. She looks like in Hong Kong she was popular.
The girls were jealous of her Ambercrombe bag and clothes..asking why is she wearing such expensive clothes on Tuesday.

she wore a strapless shirt and her pits looked shaved and she smelled good too.
pimp.gif

You don't watch asian pron do you? They all look like that. Even the clean ones don't shave down there for the most part. Unless she'sbeen here a while I doubt she does. But anyway you get no more advice til you show those pics panzy. She don't even know english she won't get mad

Back
Top Bottom