Would It Be Lame If

i got my gf a thank you card but reason being "for being you" this isnt after an agrument or to get points or nothin, it would jus be somethin randomi guess.
so is it? im jus curious?

Not lame at all, if you don't usually do things outta the blue like that though she might hit you with a "What have you done? Who is she?" Kindainterrogation. But, it's sweet none the less.

grin.gif
Depends on the girl

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i got my girl a thank you card but reason being "for being you" this isnt after an agrument or to get points or nothin, it would jus be somethin random i guess.
No...Do it. Why do you care what we think.

You still want to know what we think?

You what is lame?

The fact that EA Sports is not allowing the use of buttons to punch opponents in FNR4....

That's lame, and that's all I'm going to talk about all day...

Yes I'm mad....

I don't think so.

Real Talk, I would do the same thing for mine.

Females love the simple things so who knows, you might get some off that
laugh.gif

You what is lame?

The fact that EA Sports is not allowing the use of buttons to punch opponents in FNR4....

Yes I'm mad....
I second that
mad.gif

But OP, Do it, as long as she likes the corny stuff.. If not you might regret it.

you should give her a card, and than attach another card that just says "NO $@#*"

I've never given a female a card in my life. Not even Moms......them joints a waste of money. Mothers day I just show my appreciation. Lady, I just handlebusiness an we can hit the mall together.

flowers always makes a bigger and better impact. albeit a more expensive one. consider a small box of chocolates as well.

Ive done it before..lol on the same status as you OP...my girl still talks about this day..and that was year and a half ago...so do you..

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

I don't think so.

Real Talk, I would do the same thing for mine.

Females love the simple things so who knows, you might get some off that
laugh.gif
lol sad but true
roll.gif

that's a scene from Donnie Brasco, a play on the "friend of mine"/"friend of ours" thing.

fuggettaboutit

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i got my girl a thank you card but reason being "for being you" this isnt after an agrument or to get points or nothin, it would jus be somethin random i guess.
No...Do it. Why do you care what we think.

You still want to know what we think?

You what is lame?

Yes I'm mad....

yeah. god forbid that the game will actually take some skill to play.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

that sounds mad gay and lame.
The stuff men think is gay, lame, or cheesy are what women love....OP sing to your girl even if you can't and she will love it even if it justmakes her laugh she will appreciate it

Do it. Who cares what people say is lame. Its the wifey. That will prolly make her day/week/month. My Girl loves stupid stuff like that. Women appreciatethings like that.

Back
Top Bottom