would love to see the tech challenge ii retro'd in this colorway

Had these as a kid ,and these player samples are the closest i have cometo putting a pair on my feet pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase retro this colorway
smile.gif

Joe billianaire there is nothing that states this colorway is going to be released all i see is this colorway White/Tart/Granite/Clay Blue thats not the samecolorway.

Yea I guess those people saying they'll stick to the lava's are in it for the hype, this two colorways posted above in addition to the hot lava'swere the #$$% back in the day, guaranteed if these colorways drop and there is hype boom, no everyone loves them too funny......

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Yea I guess those people saying they'll stick to the lava's are in it for the hype, this two colorways posted above in addition to the hot lava's were the #$$% back in the day, guaranteed if these colorways drop and there is hype boom, no everyone loves them too funny......

da lava's are da flagship OG color...like infrared airmax 90's or neon 95.....all other OG colors play second fiddle....

It would be nice if Nike did release those exactly like that but i'm pretty sure we'll be getting this altered version. Maybe they'll add a littlemore blue or orange...who knows. I'm just glad Nike isn't releasing horrible black/green/orange colorways for this shoe.

15n6gr7.jpg

1493wxx.png

I agree the lavas are the flagship, but I don't see anybody actually rocking them on the street. I think the lavas are nostalgic showpieces, and thecolorway is dated. The other colorways posted in this thread, while not as iconic, hold up better over time. I'd ice the lavas (if I could get a pairbelow retail) and rock the clays myself...

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

It would be nice if Nike did release those exactly like that but i'm pretty sure we'll be getting this altered version. Maybe they'll add a little more blue or orange...who knows. I'm just glad Nike isn't releasing horrible black/green/orange colorways for this shoe.

15n6gr7.jpg

1493wxx.png
I like the choice of spray-gradient of the ndc pic better than the ogs, but I don't like how they left that trail part white....

Back
Top Bottom