Would Nike give me a voucher for this problem with my XX3's?

Look, they used a non solvent glue for the rubber. I have been playing in my XX3's for almost two months and they have held up and I am 261 pounds. Grantedthe shoes are a pain in the butt to break in but mine have held up nicely.

They'll do it,I did it back in the day w/a pair of og XIVs,the lace loop popped....got a voucher and copped the grey/neon air pillars.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

oh man
frown.gif

i wouldn't be happy with a credit. how do you replace an all star xx3?

exactly my sentiments. how do you replace a shoe that you can't get anymore. personally i'd take them into a good shoe repair shop and get the solefixed with a good adhesive.

man your fine call nike and send your shoes in. The same exact thing happen to my all black XX2's.The store i bought them from wouldnt do anything snce itwas longer than 30 days. So they suggested i contact Nike. I sent them in and got a $175 voucher ( i only paid 129 for them on sale) and that was within aweek. It goes through an inspection process to verify it is in fact a manufacturer's defect. And then you get a giftcard #. Only bad part is you can onlyspend the voucher on Nike.com or NikeTown stores.

I grabbed the Foamposite's
pimp.gif
and some Melo's to ball in.

If it were me I would try to superglue that dude back on and play some more. Then if it peeled off again and on both shoes.... then send it back to Nike.However, try to time your return just before the release of a new color you might want, either the white/red or motorsport colorway. Most likely they will justsend you a pair of those ugly grey/white ones.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

You said yourself, you played in them for a couple of weeks. After weeks of playing, the shoe will get damaged...

lol... dude, I used to play entire seasons in college wearing the same pair of J's and they never fell apart like that... and I'm talking about theOG IVs and V's!

Mw2889:

The sole of a shoe should NOT start falling off after a couple of weeks of playing ball in them. At the very least, they should give you a voucher. If youbought them at a store, you might even be able to get your money back.

I swear I feel like im rephrasing this a million times
laugh.gif
-

lol... dude, I used to play entire seasons in college wearing the same pair of J's and they never fell apart like that... and I'm talking about the OG IVs and V's!
Im not saying the shoe will completely fall apart. Im not saying it should either. If you pay a lot of money for shoes, yes, they should bedurable. But if you play basketball, the shoe will get damaged in some way, shape, or form.

If the O.P. gets a voucher, thats fine. All I said was if you play basketball in your shoes, damages will occur to the shoe in some way. So that has to be keptin mind when looking to get one.

I swear I feel like im rephrasing this a million times
laugh.gif
-

lol... dude, I used to play entire seasons in college wearing the same pair of J's and they never fell apart like that... and I'm talking about the OG IVs and V's!
Im not saying the shoe will completely fall apart. Im not saying it should either. If you pay a lot of money for shoes, yes, they should be durable. But if you play basketball, the shoe will get damaged in some way, shape, or form.

If the O.P. gets a voucher, thats fine. All I said was if you play basketball in your shoes, damages will occur to the shoe in some way. So that has to be kept in mind when looking to get one.

Some damage... yes... scuffs, creases... maybe even a tear in the lining... but the sole falling apart after 2 weeks... no way.That's not just normal wear-and-tear... that's a poorly made shoe.

i have played ball in almost every pair of original Jordan's 1-20 and have never seen something like this happen so fast
i don't care who you are, how much or how hard you play in a pair of Jordan shoes the only thing that should be wrong in a few weeks is cosmetics (scuffs,scraps,and scratches )
i think it's a big problem when the sole starts coming off the bottom of what is supposed to be one of the best b-ball shoes ever made

i regretted sending mine back even though Nike came through with the selection on Nike.com and the distance from where i live to a Nike store i would have beenbetter off keepng my XX2's until they were unplayable. If you got them within 2 weeks take them to where you bought them

If JB is their "own company" outside of Nike like everyone states, why do we have to contact Nike for a voucher when there is a defect on a JordanShoe.

You said yourself, you played in them for a couple of weeks. After weeks of playing, the shoe will get damaged...

Obviously shoes show wear but I've got OG beaters that don't have this issue. Jumpman pro quicks, XII's, XIV's that i've worn into theground but don't show anything like that. Sure they're beat up but I'm talking over 10 years in rain, heat, and snow and nothing like that. Dudeshould get a voucher.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Mw2889:

The sole of a shoe should NOT start falling off after a couple of weeks of playing ball in them. At the very least, they should give you a voucher. If you bought them at a store, you might even be able to get your money back.

word. That is NOT wear and tear...that is DEFECTIVE.

So I'm curious...

What if Nike decides an issue with a shoe is not deserving of a voucher? Do they return the shoes to you automatically, or do you have to pay for them to beshipped back? For that matter, are you just SOL?

I've been ballin in my stealth's for the past month and they've held up fine. and no other shoe out there hugs your feet like these do and keepsyour ankle strapped tight.

Back
Top Bottom