Would rather be 10 feet away from a Grizzly or a Great White???

a Grizzly, you have a better chance to live. If your 10 feet from a shark your @$@@+%, your in his water. Aint no running, at least a bear you have a betterchance at living.

Depends on the setting. I'd rather be 10 feet away from a grizzly in the water and 10 feet away from a great white on land.

grizzly, i at least have some maneuverability on land and could try to juke him. If i fail, he will at least knock me senseless with one blow...great whitewill take a bite at me, swim a lap then come back for more...plus i'll be drowning in all likelihood. not a good time.

grizzly. id have to ko him with a good punch on the nose or throw a boulder at him.

great white, sharks usually won't attack a human unless it feels threatened or thinks you are a fish. i think i would be more likely to get attacked by thebear then the shark.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

10 feet away from a great white on land.
What if it's a Street Shark?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The grizzly. On land its fair. You have a better chance of getting away. The shark has a huge advantage.

Originally Posted by Damu

great white, sharks usually won't attack a human unless it feels threatened or thinks you are a fish. i think i would be more likely to get attacked by the bear then the shark.

qft...

plus Ive heard that bears can run pretty fast so you dont hve much chance out running a bear.

Originally Posted by Damu

great white, sharks usually won't attack a human unless it feels threatened or thinks you are a fish. i think i would be more likely to get attacked by the bear then the shark.
He's 10 feet away from you, he's coming no matter what you think
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by osem87

grizzly, i at least have some maneuverability on land and could try to juke him. If i fail, he will at least knock me senseless with one blow...great white will take a bite at me, swim a lap then come back for more...plus i'll be drowning in all likelihood. not a good time.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

10 feet away from a great white on land.
What if it's a Street Shark?
Depends on the terrain, I'm pretty sure I can outrun a Street Shark on gravel, mud, or any other tough terrain because Ripster's bike,Streex's rollerblades, and Big Slammu's skateboard wouldn't be able to...wait...why the **** am I contemplating being attacked by StreetSharks?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom