Would rather be 10 feet away from a Grizzly or a Great White???

pimp.gif

Definitely the grizzly bear. Grizzly bears are extremely fast going in a straight line but if you run in a zig zagged pattern, you should be able to out run itdue to it not having the same maneuverability. It's body weight won't allow for it to shift directions as quick as you.

Grizzly. The water + the fact that you can't really see the whole shark under water is terrifying to me. Then again being so is a Grizzly. Play dead?

Clearly a grizzly....I can't swim and there are ways to survive bear attacks (play dead, cover your face and vital organs)

The speed of a male grizzly is 30 MPH and a female is 25 MPH. ain't no way you maneuvering around that
roll.gif

I really would rather be on land then water.

either way im done,
id be dropping shark sugar allover the water
or straight pisssallover myself if a bears that close

BUT im not dumb enough for a grizzly to be that close, if im in bear country im making SOOO much noise so that the bear knows im there wayyy before hes 10 feetaway... they usualy only attack when snuck up on, hence so many hunters catchin the bear claw to the face
when they feel your presence form afar they usualy stay away, unless youre cooking a mean steak

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

I don't know thats tough. Bears can run just as fast as horses

so can alligators but only in extremely short distances

for Conan fans:

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

10 feet away from a great white on land.
What if it's a Street Shark?
Depends on the terrain, I'm pretty sure I can outrun a Street Shark on gravel, mud, or any other tough terrain because Ripster's bike, Streex's rollerblades, and Big Slammu's skateboard wouldn't be able to...wait...why the **** am I contemplating being attacked by Street Sharks?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
son broke down his escape tactics by pointing out all of the street sharks flaws
laugh.gif

yuh know what, last night i had a dream that i was fighting a bear in water...very weird...i just remembered the dream when i read the title of this thread.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

10 feet away from a great white on land.
What if it's a Street Shark?

roll.gif
Then we'd all be screwed!

It's not even close though: a bear! Play dead by curling up into a ball (fetal position) and covering your head.

Originally Posted by DL2352

Definitely the grizzly bear. Grizzly bears are extremely fast going in a straight line but if you run in a zig zagged pattern, you should be able to out run it due to it not having the same maneuverability. It's body weight won't allow for it to shift directions as quick as you.
Interesting... I did not know that. Maybe I would have a better chance vs the grizzly.

How fast can a grizzly bear run?

Answer
The speed of a male grizzly is 30 MPH
From a standing start up to 25 MPH in 6 seconds and can cover over 109 yards in 6 seconds!
Female with cubs will lope at up to 15 MPH

Found this on a website. I'll take on the great white. I would try and gauge its eyes out with my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom