would Stern (or other nba crooks) do such a thing...what are your thoughts? (lebron/cavs related)...

Just a thought...we all saw the NBA 'screw' over the mavs in the finals a few years back...up 2-0, it was obvious the refs helped the heat win a ring..I really think we could see something like that happen again..

Anyways...since everyone knows that Lebron in a market like NY would be like winning the lottery for Stern. I think Stern would give up his left nut to have LeBron in a market like NYC for not only financial reason, but for the 'buzz' it would also create.

Do you think its possible that someone/somehow they screw the Cavs (Bron) into losing in the ECF of the Finals to force Bron to leave? I think its pretty obvious that if they win a ring this year, Bron will not be stupid enough to leave...I do not see this as a far fetched idea seeing as how crooked the NBA has been lately...

Cliffs for you lazy ppl:
-nba crooked as we all know
-would they screw cavs/bron into losing so he leaves for NYC

Cavs could win it all, Bron could stay.
Cavs could win it all, Bron could leave

Cavs could choke, Bron stays.
Cavs could choke, Bron leaves.

Nobody can make Bron do anything, it's all his choice, based on what he wants.  No one has any way of knowing what will influence what. 

Take the rest of the day off from starting threads please. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Nobody can make Bron do anything, it's all his choice, based on what he wants.  No one has any way of knowing what will influence what. 

you're a moron...

Cavs could win it all, Bron could stay WILL go to NYC
Cavs could win it all, Bron WILL go to NYC 

Cavs could choke, Bron WILL go to NYC

Nobody can make Bron's do anything, it's all his choice, based on what he wants.  No one has any way of knowing what will influence what.  is NYC

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Cavs could win it all, Bron could stay WILL go to NYC
Cavs could win it all, Bron WILL go to NYC 

Cavs could choke, Bron WILL go to NYC

Nobody can make Bron's do anything, it's all his choice, based on what he wants.  No one has any way of knowing what will influence what.  is NYC

a S.A fan???..hahahahahah..off yourself and your team...bunch of jokers.....

Originally Posted by lakers242007
internet-troll.jpg

I thought this is a good post. I wouldn't be suprised to see Lebron in a NY uniform next season, due to Stern and the NBA. He wants money and Lebron in NY means fat money coming in.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

I thought this is a good post. I wouldn't be suprised to see Lebron in a NY uniform next season, due to Stern and the NBA. He wants money and Lebron in NY means fat money coming in.

Exactly my point..

I know in the end it's Bron's decision, but if they dont win this year, the odds are stronger in him leaving then staying...thats all im saying...

i dont know how im trolling..but ok i guess.

Originally Posted by lakers242007

you're a moron...

He's not a Mormon, he's from Earth.

What guarantee that Lebron will be a KNICK?
If he does go to NY what guarantee that he'll win a championship?
Knicks isn't the only team ready to spend this summer....

I like LeBron in Cleveland personally, I don't see how he could make anymore money in NYC

Can calling someone else a m___ be an insult? someone report and see what happens
laugh.gif

David Stern has said more times than I can count that he really hopes Bron stays in Cleveland.  Is he telling the truth?  Who knows...

But if Bron does bounce, (and I'm going to be honest) you might as well start thinking about moving this franchise
frown.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Because at least 65% of the "die hard" fan base will go back into their cave (not me) and the Gund Arena Q will look like this again:

527386892_342c6cea27.jpg

Cleveland is a football town and will FOREVER be.  PERIOD.

Originally Posted by XxToWrXx

I like LeBron in Cleveland personally, I don't see how he could make anymore money in NYC

Under the table deal from Nike, under the table deal from Cablevision for his own channel, merch sales from the beasts, etc.

then your blind

stern is not a friend of the knicks. he hates the owner screwed us over back in the day during the heat/knicks playoff series when he banned like 3 players for setting foot on the court. i don't think stern wants lebron in nyc for personal reasons. plus like nike said he would have to move the cavs

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I hope he comes to NY...

All I want before I die is for the Knicks to win a championship.

I think all Knick fans want this 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

then your blind

stern is not a friend of the knicks. he hates the owner screwed us over back in the day during the heat/knicks playoff series when he banned like 3 players for setting foot on the court. i don't think stern wants lebron in nyc for personal reasons. plus like nike said he would have to move the cavs

what?!  stern got you patrick ewing!

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by DubA169

then your blind

what?!  stern got you patrick ewing!
and he never did us a favor again. he doesn't like our owner at the moment, straight up. even little things like letting us out of mobleys contract he won't do. the knicks will sell tickets even if a star never comes here. the cavs teams cannot survive lebron leaving. simple mathematics stern don't want him in nyc.

Back
Top Bottom