would the Jordan XIV Last shot have sold out

indifferent.gif

pointless #$$$#$^ thread...

i have the retros from a few years ago....& the og's so i skipped out on this release....

But yeah im sure the concord madness has had its influence on this release

I was shocked when I got to work in the morning and all the Royal 10's were sold out.. Luckily I didnt make a bet that they wouldnt..

IMO concord release killed the show game...most ppl that don't know anything about sneakers are now resellers they think every shoe is worth 300-500 now and they buy anything and everything.

Originally Posted by jsfeen304

IMO concord release killed the shoe game...most ppl that don't know anything about sneakers are now resellers they think every shoe is worth 300-500 now and they buy anything and everything.

I think, these shoes are widely available. maybe in an over populated state like ny theyre sold out. im sure you can still attain your size for retail. its a popular color. but lets be serious most of the consumers passed these shoes being that the air jordan xi were coming out. When some people missed out on that relase they had to automatically cancel out the last shot. because.they had to double or even triple theyre funds to get the 11s. i am almost certain these would go on sale. or maybe they are already, in some low key town. So dont rush to pay retail prices because you will always have a shot to cop.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by matothett

everything after the concords has sold out.  so my guess is yes.
Pretty much. 
I was shocked to see them at V.I.M. on Sunday 2/26 in a size 10.5 which is my size I had to grab them they are sweeter than the royal 10s and have more history. Heads really slept on these

Yup, year of the hypebeasts.... Sad... But they sold out back in 05... Atleast around my way. It was close to Christmas so I think that had a lot to do with it. Which is funny because people believe that just because the XI released that's what everyone is after, but JB could drop any retro around Christmas and it would sell out.

I just found out my spot has my size but after copping the white/red 14s a few years back and regretting it I don't think I could forgive myself for spending that much on a "maybe."

The problem with thw XIVs are that MJ
only wore them 3 times in the nba finals 1998
And only jordan sneakerheads know the
Reason for the special value of the last shots.
overall, the XIV look ok but are by far not
Among the most eyecatching jordans.
I love them but skipped this time because
My 2005 retros are still in great shape,
Though i must say the 2011 retros look
Better and more authentic to the OGs.

i had no idea these were sold out

i copped mine on RD and thought i jumped the gun

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

The problem with thw XIVs are that MJ
only wore them 3 times in the nba finals 1998
And only jordan sneakerheads know the
Reason for the special value of the last shots.
overall, the XIV look ok but are by far not
Among the most eyecatching jordans.
I love them but skipped this time because
My 2005 retros are still in great shape,
Though i must say the 2011 retros look
Better and more authentic to the OGs.
Did you see the quality on the 2011s? Shame on Jordan for putting his name on such garbage. I Got mine online, compared them to my OGs, then sent them back immediately.

Reading some of these threads there are lot of a@# holes on nt making dumb @++ comments. Anyway I say yes they would of sold out but the white and red joints would of sat.

seeing that Jordans are going through the same phase they went through in 04-05 where the most basic and random retro colorways sell out, (think all black x's and some of the other x colorways from mid 05 that suprisingly sold out) i wouldn't be suprised to see the blk red xiv's sell out.

crazy though how they sat until they dropped to $60 in 1999-2000, they sat until they were $80 in early 06

Back
Top Bottom