Would the movie Notorious have been better without Sean Combs' involvement?

Originally Posted by FlyNY

From what I hear, Nas is gonna be the next rapper they make a movie based on
Dont quote me on this though
Thats gonna be so ill, they better get that dude from the Roc Boys video to play Jay.

Originally Posted by Trav T

My theory is that everything is better without Sean Combs' involvement.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

From what I hear, Nas is gonna be the next rapper they make a movie based on
Dont quote me on this though

Why? Whats the point?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*The casting: Could they have found some more people who DIDN'T look like who they were supposed to portray? I mean, come on....Puff looking like Carl Thomas, Pac looking like a broke #@% Dave Chappelle, Suge Knight looking like an ol' Madea in the face type dude, and that big toothed kid that played Cease? That's the best that they could have done?

*Anyone else feel like the film was EXTREMELY rushed? Imagine if this movie was made on that "Ray" type of steez?
eek.gif
I'm talking about EPIC. This had a BET movie of the week type of feel...
laugh.gif
In addition they changed way too much in the movie.C'mon Puff didnt keep it real, dude the stuff happened 11yrs ago (It didnt happen in 1873, we remember the truth.)

*Kim having a nice job? LMAO never happened, and he starting to rap cuz of BIG? Swing and a miss, she did that before BIG.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

IMO really skirted around his alleged dealings in the whole Pac NYC shooting
so what are you tryna say? they were involved with that %@#!?

Lol exactly these kids don't know about Haitian jack and jimmy smh.....diddy put a hit on pac
never saw the film. no interest at all
indifferent.gif
why you in this thread then?

Google 'Jimmy Henchmen' and 'Haitian Jack' and see what comes up.

yea, casting could have been so much better....

pac's actor had a daang gap in his front teeth....
smh.gif

cease's actor looked like he was still in gradeschool....i believe he was around 18-19 when he started chillin w/ BIG....
indifferent.gif

suge's actor looked nothing like him, just some big,tall lightskinned dude.....

and i dont think it would have been a good movie w/o diddy....unless he changed the real story a bit....

Originally Posted by archnoobie

movie made Pac look like a complete clown..... Still kinda pissed about that move
Homie came off looking like a complete schizo....

I dunno how anyone associated w. making that movie could be pleased w. the final product. It seemed like a half !#@ effort, and if I actually paid money tosee this, I would have been pissed. Look, I wasn't expecting an Oscar worth performance from anyone, but I feel like the movie was totally rushed. Someone should re-make this film and do it the right way. This film could have been epic....seriously.

*I feel bad for anyone who actually bought this DVD on Tuesday....I don't care how big of a BIG fan you are...

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

LES, what do u know about haitian jack? The REAL Haitian jack....
Man, I don't even want to talk about what might've happened at Quad Studios on here because of who might be watching. I know the NYPDjust put an informer on here about a month ago...
nerd.gif

Man, I don't even want to talk about what might've happened at Quad Studios on here because of who might be watching. I know the NYPD just put an informer on here about a month ago...
nerd.gif
Wait, what?
eek.gif

Man, I don't even want to talk about what might've happened at Quad Studios on here because of who might be watching. I know the NYPD just put an informer on here about a month ago...
nerd.gif
Wait, what?
eek.gif

http://nypd8708.u.yuku.com/

nerd.gif
Wait, what?
eek.gif

So how do you know dude is really NYPD? It's just a screen name, unless I'm missing something...

nerd.gif
Wait, what?
eek.gif

So how do you know dude is really NYPD? It's just a screen name, unless I'm missing something...
Abeautifulhaze and other NY NTer's can attest to a post he made about five weeks ago asking for "volunteers for a neighborhoodimprovement program" in the Washington Heights area. They would also "be reimbursed for their time and efforts."

This could be one big joke, and I really wouldn't be surprised. If it isn't, though...
smh.gif

Movie did have that diluted feel to it.
smh.gif
Terrible casting. Not mad at Naturi tho, she finally gettin a break after 3LW did her greasy. I was mad that MsWallace's accent was not really there also.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

LES, we have undercover feds on NT....waiting for a guy to slip up.

nerd.gif
Wait, what?
eek.gif

Abeautifulhaze and other NY NTer's can attest to a post he made about five weeks ago asking for "volunteers for a neighborhood improvement program" in the Washington Heights area. They would also "be reimbursed for their time and efforts."

This could be one big joke, and I really wouldn't be surprised. If it isn't, though...
smh.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif

The movie was WAY overhyped...I was disappointed big time. The only person casted that halfway resembled the real dealwas the chick that played Faith. Everyone else, though? Meh...

Back
Top Bottom