Would this be a good choice for my first Js?

I've been collecting for about 10 years and never bought or had any Js as there's none I liked enough for the price they are. The only Js I like are the 5, 7 and 12s. One I really liked since seeing it is the Jordan 7 GMP black/gold and I think those are likely the first Js I'll buy, the only reason I don't have them yet is the price.

Would the 7 GMP be a good choice for my first Js?

That's up to you to decide? It's your money and you'll be the one wearing the shoes. Buy what you like bruh

One I really liked since seeing it is the Jordan 7 GMP black/gold and I think those are likely the first Js I'll buy, the only reason I don't have them yet is the price.

co45cl1l.jpg

Last edited:
I know you didn't mention 6s but can't go wrong with the black infrareds!! Mean mean looking shoe and he won his 1st ring in em to sweeten the deal

I know you didn't mention 6s but can't go wrong with the black infrareds!! Mean mean looking shoe and he won his 1st ring in em to sweeten the deal
I don't really like those enough to get them but they're not bad.

Is eBay a good place to get the 7 GMPs and how can I avoid fakes?

I mean if you don't really like J's and you're not comfortable with the price, and on top of that you're asking if it would be a good choice I say just continue to refrain from purchasing J's.

Get the marvin 7s for the shawty LO lmao. Nah I d k man its hard giving ideas just go to flight club site and browse around you should find something there...but don't cop from there tho. I message every seller on ebay for a invoice price I want...Somebody will take it

Last edited:

I mean if you don't really like J's and you're not comfortable with the price, and on top of that you're asking if it would be a good choice I say just continue to refrain from purchasing J's.
The ones I posted I like enough to buy, but with winter here I think I'll wait a few months as I wouldn't want to wear those in snow but I have been wanting those for a while, had they been $150 I'd have gotten them a while ago.

No. Great colorway, but the materials are subpar. If you want a great colorway and great materials for a 7, I suggest the Cigar 7's.

If you don't care about materials, then go for these. I personally don't think the price is worth it though. That's my take.

Last edited:
No. Great colorway, but the materials are subpar. If you want a great colorway and great materials for a 7, I suggest the Cigar 7's.

If you don't care about materials, then go for these. I personally don't think the price is worth it though. That's my take.
You mean like they're less durable? I don't like the cigar 7s, one of the other colorways I like is the Olympic 7s but I think I prefer the GMPs.

Back
Top Bottom