very low

im a bum

also, what a weird question for guys

Last edited:

al audi

Banned
Joined Jun 18, 2009
nothing wrong with a pedi

ppl spend all this money on shoes but neglect feet?

who does that?

Joined Jul 22, 2012
nothing wrong with a pedi

ppl spend all this money on shoes but neglect feet?

who does that?
Nope, nothing is wrong at all.

I just have to get used to the part where they scrub the bottom of my feet. I'm ticklish. lol.

Joined Jun 4, 2009
Never had either.

May try da feets.
Trust me I was a skeptic and thought it was ayo but screw that you walk a lot and let's face it sneakers aren't comfy and suffocate your feet all day. Those little hands start rubbing cleaning your nails your feet will be in heaven. And if they apply a mask ohhhh lord get the whole nine man will change your world.

bravelude

Banned
Joined Dec 29, 2013
people are confused about being high maintenanced. high maintenance peeps are people who pursue wants excessively.

aint no one has the time or money to for this. as long u dont get halitosis, ur cool.

Joined Jun 1, 2013
Low maintenance.

I cut my hair/line up every two weeks (my hair grows slowly), bathe twice daily, have an about average hygiene/grooming routine, and simple but presentable clothing.

The only time I consider myself high maintenance is when a suit is required. I go all out. (I love wearing suits
)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now