Would we be talking about the Pats right now if?.....

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

The Raiders still would have lost to the Rams.

yeah the rams were amazing!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Brady and Belichick would still be there right??...

exactly
laugh.gif

that's such dumb question IMO...that's basically attributing EVERYTHING they've accomplished in the last few years (INCLUDING this year'sundefeated records, TD records, etc.) to that one play...it did start the Pats dynasty, but have Brady and co. not met or exceeded expectations after thatyear's SB win? I think so.

Reminiscing back when the Raiders were actually good there, bud?

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

The call against the raiders went the OTHER way? We do know they would have 1 less championship.
This game will forever fuel my hatred for the Pats
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

The call against the raiders went the OTHER way? We do know they would have 1 less championship.
ohwell.gif
EXACTLY. The tuck rule will forever live in infamy in Northern California, especially Oakland. I honestly do not believe the Patriots would be asdominant of an organization as they are now if that call went the other way.

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

ohwell.gif
EXACTLY. The tuck rule will forever live in infamy in Northern California, especially Oakland. I honestly do not believe the Patriots would be as dominant of an organization as they are now if that call went the other way.

raiderssblossbz0.jpg

even if that call goes the Raiders way the Pats are still going undefeated this year as far as i'm concerned

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

ohwell.gif
EXACTLY. The tuck rule will forever live in infamy in Northern California, especially Oakland. I honestly do not believe the Patriots would be as dominant of an organization as they are now if that call went the other way.

raiderssblossbz0.jpg
Funny. I am still super salty over that call. Good luck to those Giants btw.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Question to Raider fans, who would you rather see win, the Chargers or the Pats?
Chargers no question.
Like I said, the Pats could pick up my fav. players in the L and I would still utterly despise them.
It doesn't matter if their 16-0 or 0-16, I don't care.

Yeah, I'm mad
laugh.gif

This was a long time ago. They still would be good. And yes, The Raiders would have lost to the Rams.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

This was a long time ago. They still would be good. And yes, The Raiders would have lost to the Rams.

Look into your crystal ball and tell me the lottery numbers

Well that really depends. After Brady won that championship he gained a lot of confidence. Who knows if he would've gained the same confidence the nextyear?

Back
Top Bottom