Would y'all rock compression shorts as is?

Like nothing else, just the shorts.... outside on a run or at the crowded gym or wherever.

depends on how my D*** & balls look in them :lol: :lol: :lol:

or do you wear underwear under them?

tumblr_lnzhadkQ9X1qbbpaoo1_400.gif

unless you actually lift and work legs stick to the basketball shorts bruh

Last edited:
I already do and get compliments all the time. Women tell me I remind them of the glop in TLC's Red Light Special.

I feel like it would only be acceptable if you're a track athlete or football player. I wear pro combat compression underneath my basketball shorts. That way, my nuts don't slip out when I do my ab workouts in the gym :lol:.

Kinda off topic, but i used to wear my swimming jammers to MMA practice ahaha. Compression shorts are cool, i feel like they'll be an upcoming trend just how those tapered baseball ball pants became a hit with college students.

I think you'd have to rock shorter shorts on top of it.
this was da wave back in da 80's-early 90's

peep da MC hammer can't touch this video...when da aerobic scene took over women use to walk around in leotards for example.

i did a few times doing sprint workouts. dont want that excess drag from loose clothing flapping in the wind.

also wore them one time doing tire flips around an outdoor track. i was wearing mesh Jordan shorts but when i went to grip the tire from the bottom (think of a deadlift position), my arms would hit the mesh and scrape the hell outta my arms. said screw it and did it in my pressions.

aint eem care who saw me.

Last edited:
As a D1 track runner I always do. At meets, at practice. All the time.

Even when I'm on break at home and I just go for runs its all straight long or short tights. Rarely wear shorts to do running

Back
Top Bottom